• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
All-Time Superbowl Tally:

1. FMT - 5
2. Rors - 3
3. BigAT - 3
4. Crow - 2
4. BigAT - 2
5. Ramirez - 2*
6. DMczaf - 2
7. Wellington - 2**
8. Mrbob - 1***
9. Smokey - 1
10. Malleymal - 1****
11. CB, Luke, Livewire*****

• * Actual non-cheese Super Bowl Victories: 0
  • ** Number of Super Bowls in the Modern Era (AKA Madden 10+) = 0
  • *** Number of Super Bowls this console cycle: 0
  • **** Number of Super Bowls that anyone cares about: 0
  • ***** Actually fucking pathetic

Madden 2005 shitty fucking awards thread of inferior ideas
Madden 12 Season 1 Awards
Madden 12 Year End Awards
Madden 13 Season 1 Awards
A Very Maddening Christmas
Madden 13 Season 2 Awards
Madden 13 Season 3 Awards

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Sweet, I have the same amount of Super Bowl wins as LJ! Take that, Rebel Scum!

LiveWire

All-Time Superbowl Tally:

11. CB, Luke, Livewire*****

• ***** Actually fucking pathetic

p6zsA.gif

CB3

PHI fans going to go bananas over OT Lane Johnson in #maddenNFL25 with his 4.7 speed (78-81 range) and athleticism #lanejohnson #maddenfreak
5:45pm - 25 Apr 13

Donny Moore certified!

CB3

Rors tell me what to think, was that a good trade by the Raiders or not?

I'm not rors but I like any trade down from the top of this draft. I wanted the eagles to trade down. Its a deep draft. Especially with you guys missing middle round picks, its a nice move.

BigAT

Rors tell me what to think, was that a good trade by the Raiders or not? I CAN'T THINK FOR MYSELF!

I like them trading out of that spot, but I don't think they got especially good value. I think "the chart" would have definitely demanded more compensation for moving all the way up to 3 from 12 than just their second round pick.

Trasher

Classic Lions. Picking a kid who hasn't even played 10 games of football in his entire life. I wanted Milliner or a guard. :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Can't wait to go PUGH PUGH PUGH all over your asses in 25.

So it's official, we're done with 13?

Nikolas Vogler
Xavier Waters
Jordan Lonas
DJ Greenwood
Andrew Apo
Jamaul Garcia
Calvin Steele
Devin Williams
Khris Curtis

And especially
Maurice Leopard
CJ Sanford

Best group of fake players ever fucking assembled.

VyC5sUl.jpg

Mrbob

I'm so mad at Phil Emery right now.

Next 5 years of TE Cheese was set and he ruined it. Now Splat gets him.

Rorschach

Rors tell me what to think, was that a good trade by the Raiders or not? I CAN'T THINK FOR MYSELF!

I knew they were gonna do it. I thought they might even move back again to get more picks since they could probably end up with a CB and a DT, but it didn't pan out, so they had to choose one or the other. Top 3 pick and all you ask for is a 2nd rounder? Seems like they didn't get full value, but at least they didn't drop back too far.

As for Hayden, I think if he's mentally ready to be in the thick of it again, he'll be great. Can't really say I'm upset about the pick since we have so many needs... you can't really go wrong. :\ We need FS, DT, DE, LB, TE, CB.. at DT and CB we have absolutely nothing. Kelly, Bryant, and Seymour are out. Wish we could have at least kept Bryant. Now we're 4 DTs deep into the draft and it's barely the end of round 1. :(

Educate me on Eifert

Dude's awesome. He's not just a good receiver, the guy can run block. Wish we could have a guy like that. :(

Top Bottom