• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

LukeSmith

When you guys matchmake as a 5-stack, DOTA matchmaking tries to find you another 5-stack to match against.

Rather than search for a bunch of singletons who have similar wins/skill level to your group, it prioritizes a group of 5 and then probably searches several groups of 5 currently in the "searching for a game" phase of matchmaking and then tries to give you the closest match it can.

McNei1y

When you guys matchmake as a 5-stack, DOTA matchmaking tries to find you another 5-stack to match against.

Rather than search for a bunch of singletons who have similar wins/skill level to your group, it prioritizes a group of 5 and then probably searches several groups of 5 currently in the "searching for a game" phase of matchmaking and then tries to give you the closest match it can.
aahhh that makes sense. it was also 4 am est

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I've forgotten enough of Diablo 2 where if I could get my hands on it, I'd play it again

I gave you a D2 key a while ago didnt i? If you did it properly, its tied to your blizzard account and you can download it from battle.net.

.....I could be convinced to play some diablo 2

CB just found me a key for Lord of Destruction. holy fuck this is gonna happen?

I am busy from now till maybe 5ish. i have some work I need to get done then there's the home run derby for anyone who has the show, that should be getting going at 5 ET or so. post in the MLB the show league thread if you're still interested ferny and co.!

Today is the last day? May as well get Prison Architecht then. None of the encore sales are good.

yeah this is the worst encore in the history of steam

I bought 2 games and got gifted 1

also in case you missed my message on XBL, HR derby in about an hour. you can take out your frustrations on the game by launching bombs at coors!

CB3

I'm going on a picnic!

hqdefault.jpg

Rorschach

I'm gonna wait for cheaper Monaco. I guess I'll bite on Rogue Legacy since it doesn't look like it's gonna get cheaper. :(

I'd get prison architect if it wasn't an alpha game.

CB3

So we have 4? I wonder how D2 is going to play. I'm used to D3's graphics and gameplay and loot system. I feel like D2 is going to be so outdated.

Alot of stuff about D2 was better than D3. Especially the Skills.

So we have 4? I wonder how D2 is going to play. I'm used to D3's graphics and gameplay and loot system. I feel like D2 is going to be so outdated.

Absolutely not. I've played D2 as recently as maybe 2-3 years ago and it still felt great to play and not a cheapfuck game like D3

Is 4 the max in a D2 game?

McNei1y

Alot of stuff about D2 was better than D3. Especially the Skills.

Absolutely not. I've played D2 as recently as maybe 2-3 years ago and it still felt great to play and not a cheapfuck game like D3

Is 4 the max in a D2 game?

I know the gameplay is much better overall. I just feel like the necessities in D3 that D2 needed will feel a bit annoying. Like item drops and such. It was always such a pain. And if we can get 2-4 more people, that'd be awesome. I want to run a full game.

Just played my third Spectre game. 18-7-23. The entire game was filled with noobs on my level so it wasn't saying much but I feel proud of myself. Our team lacked a support going in with Spectre, Sniper, Undying, Clockwerk, and Kunkka. I had to buy the couriers. Luckily, someone kept buying sentry wards to counter Bounty Hunter.

McNei1y

I installed Diablo 2 and LOD and I'm good to go. I create a character on Open Battle.Net named McNeily. He's a druid. I forgot how awesome this game is. The skill trees are so great. I guess I'll be a Werewolf.

Top Bottom