• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'll peel myself away from Dynasty Warriors 8 tonight to play some games online. Monaco, Defiance, Doto, whatevs.

I played one Dynasty Warriors game. 3 I think. I watched the quick look for 8 on Giantbomb and it looked like the same fucking game

I played one Dynasty Warriors game. 3 I think. I watched the quick look for 8 on Giantbomb and it looked like the same fucking game

because it is. they have sold the same dynasty warriors game for years and years. i'm not sure how the series still exists but then again if you aren't putting much money into it and you're using the same engine/gameplay then even piss poor sales would probably turn a profit for you

eznark

Banned
because it is. they have sold the same dynasty warriors game for years and years. i'm not sure how the series still exists but then again if you aren't putting much money into it and you're using the same engine/gameplay then even piss poor sales would probably turn a profit for you

So that's where the Halo business model came from

BigAT

I'll probably be on later. My modem and router are packed for my move but I'm going to attempt to play on my phone's 4G hotspot.

tumblr_lhtt7ucekQ1qhk9yao1_250.jpg

eznark

Banned
Launched Sang Froid and the opening video looked like this:

308D722A6364B529D6753716C73A27D7950A432D

Same thing happened in Reus. It doesn't happen in other videos, though I have no idea about other games. I just tested youtube and stuff.

Any ideas?

BigAT

Third DUI wtf?

Yeah, he is a complete Jekyll/Hyde when it comes to alcohol. Really intelligent and incredibly nice guy, but once he gets past a certain BAC he turns into a complete asshole (even to his friends) and makes the worst decisions in the world.

It's been so frustrating to watch him ruin his life. He's only 28 and now he's going to lose his license for 10 years and maybe get some jail time.

McNei1y

Yeah, he is a complete Jekyll/Hyde when it comes to alcohol. Really intelligent and incredibly nice guy, but once he gets past a certain BAC he turns into a complete asshole (even to his friends) and makes the worst decisions in the world.

It's been so frustrating to watch him ruin his life. He's only 28 and now he's going to lose his license for 10 years and maybe get some jail time.

Shit. I know that type of person.

That's crazy though. Three DUIs.

eznark

Banned
That's how I am! Though I only have one dooey. Everyone in Wisconsin gets one though, it's mandatory.

Holy fucking shit. Dota is the best. 75 minute match. 17/10/20 Warlock. Ends on a train of 4 massive Golems womping through the base. Crow and Shake have some pro level butt buddy strategy going tonight.

McNei1y

It was a great game. Tied in kills but we kept taking down tier 3's while they barely took out our mid tier 3.

I'm sure it was. I think we're actually really good in killing and we've always had games like that. I mean, our heroes usually compliment each other very well in that case whenever it comes to ganking or team fights. I just think we hang around too much. At least that's what I've noticed in noob games compared to our games whenever we have one of AT, az, trash, or ferny.

If anyone here has the Show but isn't in the league, Zep and I are going to get a home run derby going tomorrow around 5 ET...everyone welcome. I think we can have up to 8.

CB3

Nice shit there.

Except for the secret shop incident. That was Good times with good friends

That's how I am! Though I only have one dooey. Everyone in Wisconsin gets one though, it's mandatory.

Holy fucking shit. Dota is the best. 75 minute match. 17/10/20 Warlock. Ends on a train of 4 massive Golems womping through the base. Crow and Shake have some pro level butt buddy strategy going tonight.

lolol

its so fucking fun... especially when we add rors' riki!!

CB3

IVe watched the dynasty warrior QL for like 10 minutes the past two nights before bed and it puts me right to sleep. I've finally found a use for the franchise.

One day I'll have the time to know every hero and counter. I'm getting annoyed as fuck when I think I have someone near death then they got some ult that fucking brings them back to the future

McNei1y

Matchmaking is being a real asshole lately. Sure, go ahead and match a team who's average win mark is around 35 with a team that has three guys over 100+ wins (with one of them having 350+) and the other two being smurfs. Sounds great.

Matchmaking is being a real asshole lately. Sure, go ahead and match a team who's average win mark is around 35 with a team that has three guys over 100+ wins (with one of them having 350+) and the other two being smurfs. Sounds great.

Then they are assholes at the end and talk shit...

Guess they feel awesome about beating up on noobs. I don't get it :/

Ole boy was too busy enjoying his pizza, I guess.

I think i am done playing dota after 2 am... that seems to be when all the asshole smurfs come out!

Fuck that nightstalker

BigAT

IVe watched the dynasty warrior QL for like 10 minutes the past two nights before bed and it puts me right to sleep. I've finally found a use for the franchise.

Jeff stole my "50 pages of manual on how to mash a button" joke. I've never understood the appeal of that series past the first hour of gameplay. Run to group, repeatedly tap button until they're dead, move to next group, repeat.

eznark

Banned
Ole boy was too busy enjoying his pizza, I guess.

I think i am done playing dota after 2 am... that seems to be when all the asshole smurfs come out!

Fuck that nightstalker

We were up like 20-9 on kills and jackass is strutting because they killed a few towers. What a clown. It was real satisfying to steamroll them.

Jeff stole my "50 pages of manual on how to mash a button" joke. I've never understood the appeal of that series past the first hour of gameplay. Run to group, repeatedly tap button until they're dead, move to next group, repeat.

I had fun with the Warriors Orochi games on PSP when commuting out east. Probably because anything is better than talking to Massholes on the train though.

Top Bottom