• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Ferny

Is this "Let's go race through a game where random power-ups/rooms/enemy combinations determine which players of equal skill level will win"

There's a bit more skill involved and some tough choices you have to make. Honestly, I agree with much of that Polygon article in that watching a couple of the runs these guys do, is more exciting than most pro LoL/Dota/FPS matches i've seen. I think the first run of the night was two guys who got to the boss at the exact same time, and were neck in neck the whole time.

McNei1y

AT pulled a fast one on Shake and I and we ended up in a Captains Mode game with players with 150+ wins. Our teammaes had 700+ wins each and they were terrible. Anyways, as you all can guess, I did absolutely terrible and felt ashamed.

eznark

Banned
yH65B3r.jpg

No idea what heroclix are but these are sweet!

Ferny

No idea what heroclix are but these are sweet!
It's a game where I think you rotate the base and it's suppose to do damage or something. I had some a long, long time ago but never played. Those are sweet though. We should get some and play at the next MaddenGAF meet up while FMT talks up PWill's jock.

Rorschach

I think the lowest its been is 11 or 12. Should have bought it off the guy in the B/S/T thread

I don't read many threads these days since I don't have innerwebs.
It's worth 11 bucks though. Wait till the end lf the sale though. It may go up but I doubt it.
Yeah, I'll wait and see. I'll get it at 12 if it's not on flash sale before I head back south.

Mrbob

It actually looks pretty decent and I'm interested. Can anyone speak to it? Bob?

Luke convinced me to get it. I'm super early but there is a lot of stuff to do. Going to be a fun game to mess around. There is a lot of different thing you can build for your prison.

Its more than 10. Soon the people who play will outnumber those who dont.

Did you turn to Dota to try and escape the ghosts of your madden career? You can't escape your past. Only by confronting your demons can you be set free of your torment. I'm rooting for you this year!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Did you turn to Dota to try and escape the ghosts of your madden career? You can't escape your past. Only by confronting your demons can you be set free of your torment. I'm rooting for you this year!

All i needed was a USC quarterback to transfer my NCAA success into the Madden league!

All i needed was a USC quarterback to transfer my NCAA success into the Madden league!

Lol was that cox? Fucking ridiculous. He was your jack English! Which reminds me we will have real draft classes! Dibs on clowney!

I now see you meant barks. Cox was still ridiculous!

Ferny

Or maybe, just maybe you turned away from Dota and your monster Tidehunter game to not have CB smash you on the battlefield?

Top Bottom