• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

I guess I haven't played a game with you in the past month then... wow. That's nuts.

22 games with Crow and we're at 50%
21 games with Shake and we're at 42.86% :

My best hero is Silencer. 61% win ratio.

You need to get online earlier when mm is more even. Me and you seem to play a lot of games really late at night and we get rolled by smurfs :/

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
God damnit. Spelunkey has daily challenges on steam. I'm gonna end up buying this fucking game again

Mrbob

Damn you, I thought there was a stealth Spelunky release. I'm definitely getting the game day one Aug 8.

Anyone pick up Mercenary Kings? I have a tough time figuring out why this game has early access.

Mrbob

He ruined a mans life trying to protect his own image.

65 games in nothing, especially when he serves his time out as the Brewers are not in contention. If Bud wanted to send a message he would have waited until 2014 to suspend Braun, and do it for the whole season.

Edit: His comment is gold!

"As I have acknowledged in the past, I am not perfect," Braun said in a statement released by MLB. "I realize now that I have made some mistakes. I am willing to accept the consequences of those actions."

Mrbob

clarkspencer (@clarkspencer) tweeted at 6:32 PM on Mon, Jul 22, 2013:
Logan Morrison: "You know we're clean. We haven't scored a run in 37 innings." #marlins #braun

:jnc

Phee, that's where prospects start out. He has some nasty pitches. But it also probably means we should start a count down to when he needs Tommy John surgery.

eznark

Banned
He ruined a mans life trying to protect his own image.

65 games in nothing, especially when he serves his time out as the Brewers are not in contention. If Bud wanted to send a message he would have waited until 2014 to suspend Braun, and do it for the whole season.

Edit: His comment is gold!

"As I have acknowledged in the past, I am not perfect," Braun said in a statement released by MLB. "I realize now that I have made some mistakes. I am willing to accept the consequences of those actions."

Lolol. That dude still has the same part time job but the narrative that his life was ruined is too good to not proliferate!

Best case scenario for the Brewers. Reek for Rendon!

Ferny

Some of these TL2 mods are amazing. Pretty awesome community they have making these things.

For those playing, get the synergies and respec potion mod before you start the game because the saves are separated between mod saves and reg mode saves.

LukeSmith

guys we are 5 weeks away from the return of the king

Spoilers: The King has already come.

main-qimg-8fec8cfbc31a8b22d471e9bf192c2fc8

McNei1y

Torchlight?

It doesn't seen like a bad game.. it's just the multiplayer was lagging and all the loading screens were awful and half the time it crashed my game. I hope there's a fix for that shit somewhere. Diablo 2 is just so much easier to get in to. Hell, even Diablo 3.

Top Bottom