• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

TheCrow

ggs everyone. Warrunner is a ton of fun. He's can tank so much and his ult I awesome in initiating team fights. Especially followed by stomp.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I wish we had just played Diablo 2 instead of T2 lol. Someone tell me how to fix that game.

Its kind of shameful how its been a problem for a few months atleast and there is no fix. Its literally a game breaking bug for co-op.

McNei1y

Its kind of shameful how its been a problem for a few months atleast and there is no fix. Its literally a game breaking bug for co-op.

oh wow. I didn't know it's an actual bug and it still hasn't be fixed. That sucks. Everyone hop on the D2 bandwagon.

CB3

It sucks because the 5 minutes i was able to get without a loading screen seemed fun. It has a great look to it.

I guess ill try to play through the single player. I rather play co-op diablo though.

McNei1y

It sucks because the 5 minutes i was able to get without a loading screen seemed fun. It has a great look to it.

I guess ill try to play through the single player. I rather play co-op diablo though.

Same with me. I think co-op is great for those types of games.

Ferny

If you're playing single player, download synergies mod first. It's game changing. Don't waste your time without it.

I played the single player demo for a while and the single player full game and no crashes or anything weird.

Is it only multiplayer that is all messed up or something?

CB3

So....who wants to run the fantasy league since rors isnt around during the week?

My failure's trying to get leagues up and going are well noted.

Mrbob

Stupid Steam mobile didn't show messages missed the in house doto event.: (

Sucks that TL2 online is busted. What other mods are worth getting besides the synergy mod?

eznark

Banned
I'll play dota but probably Id rather do MM. Just more rewarding.

Fuck yeah, The International will be streaming on YouTube as well! Suck a cock Blizzard.

TheCrow

That first game we played yesterday was maybe my favorite game of Dota ever.

That was an awesome comeback after a rough start. Once we started team fighting everything clicked. And it was with no communication on my end since my family stopped by unannounced.

McNei1y

That first game we played yesterday was maybe my favorite game of Dota ever.

That was an awesome comeback after a rough start. Once we started team fighting everything clicked. And it was with no communication on my end since my family stopped by unannounced.

It was 10-3 at one point, I believe. And then we just turned it on and crushed. Everything was going right. I had a lot of fun. Let's run it again tonight!

eznark

Banned
That sniper/blood seeker combo is fucking deadly early on. Just tore through me and Mr. McNeily. We showed them in the end though!

McNei1y

That sniper/blood seeker combo is fucking deadly early on. Just tore through me and Mr. McNeily. We showed them in the end though!

The harassing was unbearable. I couldn't get close to a single creep with out getting attacked by both of them.

Ferny

Inhouse anything is usually more fun for me but MM is fine too. I should be on tonight if our league game isn't tonight.

Somnia

I liked last nights in house matches. We lost both games and I stupidly picked slark instead of a ranged hero like a fool, but I think we overall played better as a team last night and had some good communication.

Plus you can never go wrong with Luke playing Pudge.

Erron looks like a dumb fuck as usual. Hope he is going to apologize to espn and other media members for treating them like kap treated the packers in the playoffs

Erron looks like a dumb fuck as usual. Hope he is going to apologize to espn and other media members for treating them like kap treated the packers in the playoffs

Bitch Please.

dcd1b253-954f-4590-aefe-ada1709743f9_kaepernickhat_original.jpg

49ers aren't even Kaepernick's favorite team.

McNei1y

I would pay 110-120$ for a Madden and NCAA combined game if it ever happened. I think it would be cool and add quite a lot of features to the game.

Top Bottom