• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

TheCrow

Ive been playing Riki with a dual purpose. Its fun playing with invisible guys to start. But ive also noticed we struggle at times with invisible guys. Having us go against invisible guys more will help with wards and dust and all that.

I feel like we've gotten a lot better in terms of dealing with invis heroes. Right now it looks like our problems are winning lanes in the early game. Like last hitting and denying but that could also be from having bad matchups so its hard to tell.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Donny Moore ‏@Donny_Moore 1m
Welcome to Tampa Bay PH!! RT @JasonLaCanfora: RB Payton Hillis has agreed to terms on a 1 yr deal with the Bucs.

Over/Under 4.5 FB dives with Payton Hillis a game for DM?

Ferny

The dude needs to get something. You can't say something like that DIRECTLY to the dude and not think anything would come out of it.

eznark

Banned
FMT, Rodgers in hiding like the coward that he is:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/07/fan-who-won-twitter-bet-with-aaron-rodgers-id-take-a-game-check/

Last tweet July 19. Rodgers gets paid and now he gives zero fucks about anything but himself. I wouldn't be surprised if he helped Braun get those PEDs in the first place.

At least Kap manned up over the Dolphins hat.

I think he stops tweeting altogether when camp starts. Not sure exactly the timing of his twitter exit, but he is only active during the off-season.

Ferny/McNeily/CB if you guys get the chance to play DOTA all night go do that. I don't know if I'll have enough in the tank later to play Diablo 2 tonight :-(

eznark

Banned
The real scandal here is that Bob is just c/p'ing 24 hours old posts from the dedicated Braun thread.

I wish you'd bet your own life on Sony outselling XBone.

Mrbob

I don't need to bet my life on something which is already a 100 percent certainty.

Ryan Braun should have taken queues from Sammy Sosa. Forget the English language for a period of time.

Mrbob

Ban bets are for chumps.

I like to raise the stakes. When the PS4 outsells the Xbox One after the first year worldwide, you buy me an Xbox One. If the Xbox One outsells the PS4 worldwide( looooool )), then I'll buy you a PS4. How is that for crying about 3 dollars before.

Ferny

Ban bets are for chumps.

I like to raise the stakes. When the PS4 outsells the Xbox One after the first year worldwide, you buy me an Xbox One. If the Xbox One outsells the PS4 worldwide( looooool )), then I'll buy you a PS4. How is that for crying about 3 dollars before.

No shit it would sell more than X1 worldwide, only like 3 people would buy the console in Japan. Make it NA only and you got a deal.

eznark

Banned
No shit it would sell more than X1 worldwide, only like 3 people would buy the console in Japan. Make it NA only and you got a deal.

He doesn't have the balls of Ryan Braun or Aaron Rodgers. Just like the man he jerks off to nightly, Bob is a fucking coward.

Mrbob

NA and Europe.

I don't trust you to pay up in full when you lose. Plus I'll feel bad for taking such an easy victory ( besides the fact I'll probably own Xbone by next year ) so we'll leave it to a game of the winners choice.

blog-mcgwire-canseco.jpg

There's something about that picture that just feels like plain comedy now.

McNei1y

Ferny/McNeily/CB if you guys get the chance to play DOTA all night go do that. I don't know if I'll have enough in the tank later to play Diablo 2 tonight :-(

Aw poop. I'll play DOTA later then. I don't know if I'll be able to get D2 or DOTA2 in tomorrow because I am going to the Nats game for some reason.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Incase anyone didn't get one the first go around, PS4 launch day bundles are back on amazon, who knows for how long.

I used this opportunity to change my bundle from battlefield to watch dogs. i dont know why i chose the battlefield one in the first place.

Somnia

I used this opportunity to change my bundle from battlefield to watch dogs. i dont know why i chose the battlefield one in the first place.

I'm getting the Killzone one just because I was getting the game anyways and you get $10 off a year of plus... that will put me to the end of 2015.

Of course I'm getting Battlefield also, but whatever.

LukeSmith

NA and Europe.

I don't trust you to pay up in full when you lose. Plus I'll feel bad for taking such an easy victory ( besides the fact I'll probably own Xbone by next year ) so we'll leave it to a game of the winners choice.

I will oversee this bet and will guarantee that if someone welshes they will:

Be permed from GAF
Be banned for life from all Madden leagues and MaddenGAF experiences

Top Bottom