• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Somnia

lol @ Amazon best sellers

#1 ps4 watch dogs bundle (from 1,240th to 1st)
#3 ps4 battlefield bundle (from 1414 to 3)
#4 ps4 standard (wut, why are people still doing this one)
#11 ps4 killzone bundle (from 2202 to 11)
#41 ps4 knack bundle (from 5267 to 41)

Mrbob

Pick a side, Somnia. Stop flip flopping. You might as well just admit defeat and buy me my game now.

Xbox one is currently in a steel cage match against the knack launch bundle.

Somnia

Pick a side, Somnia. Stop flip flopping. You might as well just admit defeat and buy me my game now.

Xbox one is currently in a steel cage match against the knack launch bundle.

I am buying both, so no reason to pick a side.

I'll end up playing most of my games on PS4 just because I prefer the dual shock and I prefer Sony's 1st party games. Plus that's where madden will be.

Mrbob

True, but Sony elevated their power level to where dual shock 4 may be the best controller. Quite the jump.

Total Biscuit really likes the new shadowrun. I may have to buy it now.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m
RT @PewterReport: Bucs RB Peyton Hillis is wearing No. 33. No. 40, which Hillis has worn in the past, is safe ... Alstott fans.

062_tracy_mcgrady--300x350.jpg

McNei1y

I'll be around for most the night to play some D2 and Dota2. I might be playing my MLB game around 8ish but after that I'm good to go. I'm not trying to play way late, though. I'm getting shit for sleep this week.

Ferny

I'll be around for most the night to play some D2 and Dota2. I might be playing my MLB game around 8ish but after that I'm good to go. I'm not trying to play way late, though. I'm getting shit for sleep this week.

Who needs sleep when you have fun with your buddies?

Somnia

Lol, nice spin. Cboat already threw out the catch in my earlier post you ignored. :p
#TeamButtox

Cboat is not always 100% right, I tend to ignore gaf insiders and wait for details to come out. Unlike you who links to any story under the sun.

Mrbob

It's cute how Xbros like to stick together. Although you need each other more than ever in these dark times.

Shadowrun downloading right now!

Edit: No chieves or cards for Shadowrun, fail.

Ferny

Waiting on Rors to get back to me regarding the fantasy football league, but in the meantime let's make a list regarding who's interested in it so in case he can't do it, I can get invites sent out.

1. Ferny
2. CB3
3. FMT (I'm guessing)

Waiting on Rors to get back to me regarding the fantasy football league, but in the meantime let's make a list regarding who's interested in it so in case he can't do it, I can get invites sent out.

1. Ferny
2. CB3
3. FMT (I'm guessing)

We playing for money?

I'm in regardless

Rorschach

Both my fantasy leagues are returning. One auction and one snake. I just don't like doing that stuff in July. I'll set it up in Aug and we'll draft late August or early Sept. I usually do it after week 3 of pre-season.

Smokey

It's like you guys haven't ever heard a good rap album if you think Magna Carta is good.

Smokey, turn in your card

Do you know what production means? Where did I say anything about the lyrical nature of magna Carta or jay z

Most of the stuff I listen to is for the beats in my rap car

Somnia

1. Ferny
2. CB3
3. FMT (I'm guessing)

I told Rors I'm in for our leagues again so include me.

Smokey

You have a car JUST for rap music? Boss mode.

Opinions, man. It's not close to being best rap album of the year but it's still good.

I hope Smokey was bringing back a gaf joke when someone posted about "rap cars being too loud".

Kind of both. My corolla has the subs, ,amps,speakers etc so I take that car when I want to give something a run through and let it bang

That rap car thread was pretty funny though.

eznark

Banned

1. Ferny
2. CB3
3. FMT (I'm guessing)

eznark

Top Bottom