• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

McNei1y

And I don't care what you guys think but J. Cole's album might be top for me. I have to listen to Yeezus again but I really like Born Sinner. Still nowhere near his first album though.

And I don't care what you guys think but J. Cole's album might be top for me. I have to listen to Yeezus again but I really like Born Sinner. Still nowhere near his first album though.

best approach when talking about music...

I've been listening to a lot of J cole and Wale lately... Ambition has been on steady rotation for the better part of a year now

Mrbob

Were still bros... In dota! Though Bob never plays anymore.

I keep getting pulled in by Dynasty Warriors 8. I was going to play Shadowrun after it downloaded, but I started DW8 in the meantime and ended up playing it for almost 3 hours instead.

I've decided there are two potential amazing games which could be made. One would be a Dynasty Warriors MOBA. There are 77 characters in DW8, so that isn't an issue. The soldiers could act as creeps. I'd put 1000 hours easy into this mythical game.

The other one is Dotasty Warriors. Take the characters in Dota 2 and put them into a Dynasty Warriors type game. That could be GOTG as well.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I keep getting pulled in by Dynasty Warriors 8. I was going to play Shadowrun after it downloaded, but I started DW8 in the meantime and ended up playing it for almost 3 hours instead.

I've decided there are two potential amazing games which could be made. One would be a Dynasty Warriors MOBA. There are 77 characters in DW8, so that isn't an issue. The soldiers could act as creeps. I'd put 1000 hours easy into this mythical game.

The other one is Dotasty Warriors. Take the characters in Dota 2 and put them into a Dynasty Warriors type game. That could be GOTG as well.

No one would like those games except you.

Those games are so fucking horrible and mindless. You can hold up on the pad and mash X without paying 60 bucks for it.

LiveWire

Count me in for the fantasy league, whether auction or snake. Will we be playing for money? Or a Steam gift card (which is basically where we will likely spend our winnings anyway)?

Colasante

Waiting on Rors to get back to me regarding the fantasy football league, but in the meantime let's make a list regarding who's interested in it so in case he can't do it, I can get invites sent out.

1. Ferny
2. CB3
3. FMT (I'm guessing)

I'm interested if there's a spot.

LukeSmith

D3 has become a lot better.

I binged on it a few weekends ago, it was a blast. Ran a bunch of mp5 on a wizard where I ran a cool frost beam build that finally worked.

The moment to moment combat is still awesome in that game. I preferred Path of Exile's systems.

BigAT

Shadowrun is really good

The thrilling sequel to Shadow Man?

shadow-man-n64-cover-2uott.jpg

McNei1y

The first pub game I pick Spectre in today is the only game where the entire team picks carries and doesn't do a thing. I had to buy both couriers too lol

Edit: yay, we win because the other team abandoned. Moral victory!

Rorschach

Gg guys. Sorry wasn't paying close attention. Guy talking my ear off. Let's get an in house tomorrow. I'll have mic! I want to try some support.

Why haven't we played Diablo in 5 days? This is not good. We need to play it. NEED TO

Let's play tonight. I was working last night on leveling up on my new Necromancer because I decided that I'd rather kill myself rather than rampage through the rest of the game as Paladin

Mrbob

I didn't know about Chromecast until Eznark told me. At least we can hear experiences first before buying one. Already back ordered for a month.

Top Bottom