• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

McNei1y

Pretty sure my wife has one. Made by Dyson.

n8FQkhB.gif

eznark

Banned
Don't buy Shadowrun, save system is broken.

Mods have apparently said they will only fix it if they can find the resources. Another black eye for kickstarters.

eznark

Banned
MAKE HIM STOP

(8:54:38 PM) Mrbob: its a good time waster
(8:54:43 PM) Mrbob: i've now finished all 4 major campaigns
(8:54:57 PM) Mrbob: i just love the level design in dw8
(8:55:07 PM) Mrbob: you are still basically smacking shit around
(8:55:13 PM) Mrbob: but they built almost a true objective based system now
(8:55:22 PM) Mrbob: so you are running around the map having to accomplish goals
(8:55:30 PM) bpqb7: do
(8:55:31 PM) bpqb7: not
(8:55:31 PM) bpqb7: care
(8:55:35 PM) Mrbob: g
(8:55:35 PM) Mrbob: o
(8:55:36 PM) Mrbob: t
(8:55:36 PM) Mrbob: y

Rorschach

I saw Wolverine. When does Marvel get the license back? Is the deal forever as long as they keep making movies or is there a set date it all ends?

Mrbob

Persona 4 Golden is currently on sale for $19.99 on Vita PSN. I finally bought it. Still early though, about an hour in, but it's a very stylized game. Well, I think it's a game. The first hour has pretty much been all anime cut scenes, so I can see why Soka likes it so much.

Mrbob

Yikes. D: All the user reviews I read say the game is amazing so it must pick up.

The RAM threads on the gaming side are disaster. Why is everybody so angry? I'm having a tough time going through them. Console wars should be fun and not a fight to death lol.

Sokantish

Persona 4 Golden is currently on sale for $19.99 on Vita PSN. I finally bought it. Still early though, about an hour in, but it's a very stylized game. Well, I think it's a game. The first hour has pretty much been all anime cut scenes, so I can see why Soka likes it so much.

Persona 4 Golden is GOTY
The RAM threads on the gaming side are disaster. Why is everybody so angry? I'm having a tough time going through them. Console wars should be fun and not a fight to death lol.

I'm pretty sure like 80% of the posts are joke posts and then the rest are just people that were bitter the sony fanboys were calling the xbox one out for using that much RAM for the OS. I don't know what any of it means but I think people should be more upset about the ps4 not having any good launch games

Mrbob

Yeah, I'm hoping the new consoles can have the next gen PC "I don't need my disc in the tray to play!" experience.

I want to be able to buy a game at retail, install on the hdd, and toss the disc away. I don't care if I give up my right to sell the game used by doing so. I absolutely do not want to have to switch discs.

I'm not going 100 percent console digital until Sony and MS fix their shitty prices on their stores.

Somnia

Yeah, I'm hoping the new consoles can have the next gen PC "I don't need my disc in the tray to play!" experience.

I want to be able to buy a game at retail, install on the hdd, and toss the disc away. I don't care if I give up my right to sell the game used by doing so. I absolutely do not want to have to switch discs.

I'm not going 100 percent console digital until Sony and MS fix their shitty prices on their stores.

Well we had that ability on Xbox one till everyone cries bloody murder about having to be online.

Mrbob

Unfortunately MS attached a lot of strings to playing a without a disc. Too many.

Horde mode is coming to Dotes:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=636306

If it's anything like the DoW2 Horde mode I'm in. Spent plenty of hours playing that mode with a friend.

I'll be playing Shadowrun tonight. Send me a Steam message that Doto is going down and I'll join in. I'd say right away but the game has the stupid auto save system so give me a 10 to 15 minute lead time notice.

played the 4th tutorial in dota and then tried a bot mode. here is what i need clarification on because i dont remember the tutorial from a couple days ago. if i'm out battlin' in the fields, and i buy something that is back at camp and then the courier has to bring it to me.... does it automatically get put in my inventory once he gets to me? what if i dont have any inventory slots free does he just hold onto it?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
played the 4th tutorial in dota and then tried a bot mode. here is what i need clarification on because i dont remember the tutorial from a couple days ago. if i'm out battlin' in the fields, and i buy something that is back at camp and then the courier has to bring it to me.... does it automatically get put in my inventory once he gets to me? what if i dont have any inventory slots free does he just hold onto it?

If you buy something and hit the courier button on the bottom right corner (im sure there is a hot key for it too) it will bring it to you and drop it in your inventory automatically. If you're full, it just keeps it in its inventory and goes back to base.

If you buy something and hit the courier button on the bottom right corner (im sure there is a hot key for it too) it will bring it to you and drop it in your inventory automatically. If you're full, it just keeps it in its inventory and goes back to base.

that makes sense. also is there a way to boost my magic meter? i know you can buy the health things and plant them in trees to eat or whatever but i get low on magic and have to retreat!

i tried out using the sniper elf because i got comfortable with him in the tutorial and i like using long range guys anyways. who is the best long range guy i could learn?

CB3

that makes sense. also is there a way to boost my magic meter? i know you can buy the health things and plant them in trees to eat or whatever but i get low on magic and have to retreat!

i tried out using the sniper elf because i got comfortable with him in the tutorial and i like using long range guys anyways. who is the best long range guy i could learn?

Clarity potions restore mana over time.

I had decent success with Lich and Crystal Maiden to start out with. Both range supports so you dont have too much pressure on you to get kills or last hit creeps and all that. They are squishy, though. So you cant run in Rambo style like phee used to do when he started out.

Clarity potions restore mana over time.

I had decent success with Lich and Crystal Maiden to start out with. Both range supports so you dont have too much pressure on you to get kills or last hit creeps and all that. They are squishy, though. So you cant run in Rambo style like phee used to do when he started out.

lich is considered ranged? i used him a couple times when i first started playing and i don't remember him being ranged but ill try it out. is the sniper guy considered complete trash?

Rorschach

lich is considered ranged? i used him a couple times when i first started playing and i don't remember him being ranged but ill try it out. is the sniper guy considered complete trash?

Ranged just means he throws shit instead of having to walk up to the target and hit it. It means you can shootbang the other guys and creeps without getting too close and into dangerous territory.

CB3

Eagles Insider ‏@EaglesInsider 13m
#Eagles announce that WR Jeremy Maclin has torn the ACL in his right knee

Such a bummer. He's one of my favorite players. We're gonna be fucking terrrrrible on the outside since Jax can really only run one route really successfully.

Rorschach

I have no idea what I'm doing with Morphling in team fights. One on one and two on two, I'm good, but when it's full team... I haven't a clue!

shots fired at crow!!

edit---

learn wind runner FMT

He knows how to play more than just Lina. I was talking about myself. I go out there with Drow and just shoot things and somehow win.

Top Bottom