• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

BigAT

Who the hell is Finol?

TkeHBe6.gif

BigAT

KfglhYA.gif

Navi's crazy wombo combo from earlier today. Such perfect execution and timing, a great vacuum while the Alch stun is midair, into wall, and then a close range SF ultimate.

Mrbob

When I got home tonight I initially started watching Doto matches on the Twitch 360 app, but the quality sucked and the aspect ratio was off. Then I had the bright idea and remembered I run a HDMI cable from my PC to TV. So I ran big picture mode on my TV and enjoyed some Dota tonight through the game itself. Highly recommended if you can do so. I was wondering how the game would look blown up bigger but the art style is so well done you can see even more detail.

360 controller support to for watching games seems a bit limited though.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I really liked the Wolverine.

People who cant temper their expectations or realize they are seeing an easy going summer movie are fucking crazy.

TheCrow

I really liked the Wolverine.

People who cant temper their expectations or realize they are seeing an easy going summer movie are fucking crazy.

It shouldn't matter what time a movie comes out. If its good its on its own merits.

Top Bottom