• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Mrbob

Crap announcers on the Navi game. :(

Are there only 4 games today?

Edit: Poor Mouz getting destroyed already early game.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It shouldn't matter what time a movie comes out. If its good its on its own merits.

It shouldnt but it does. There is a reason (most) blockbusters come out in the fall, and (most) superhero movies come out in the summer. There is a different mindset

I just realized I have a Dark Knight Rises blu ray that I haven't even watched, and I haven't seen the movie either

I guess I know what I'll be having on during my next Dota marathon

Mrbob

Wow, I hope someone makes a gif of the Zenith/DK game. Zenith completely turned around a 3 man gank attempt by DK into a kill for them. Happened at kill 5.

Somnia

Man being a mouz fan really is like being a cowboys fan... Play so well early (pre ti3) and then crush you when it matters.

Ferny

Bot lovers!

rlCCoKO.png

Mrbob

Mouz lololol

Stick a fork in them.

Edit: Zenith going to blow it again? They had a 2 to 1 advantage and stupidly tried to keep the pressure on and got team wiped.

eznark

Banned
Did LGD ban lifestealer or did Era actually try to play without that cheesy bastard for once? Nice little Sunday, been at the Home Depot all morning.

brentech

On my desktop I watch through the game. I like having viewing control so watching on twitch on my nexus 7 I just want to take over the camera.

You and your 45% winrate natures prophet can go eat a dick

50%

way more game impact than your slar ever did

EAD

edit---

ugh Liquid running Io/CK again... I don't think they have the coordination to pull that combo off :/

editedit---

oh shit nvm Io/Ursa!!

BigAT

I think Ursa is undefeated in The International so far, hopefully Liquid can keep it up.

Buyback Time Lapse is such a sick maneuver on Weaver.

CB3

50%

way more game impact than your slar ever did

EAD

edit---

ugh Liquid running Io/CK again... I don't think they have the coordination to pull that combo off :/

editedit---

oh shit nvm Io/Ursa!!

You sure you positively impact the game for the other team for sure!

You sure you positively impact the game for the other team for sure!

Overall win %

Mastershake - 54% with 11 more games played!
CB - 50%

KDA

Natures Prophet - 3.35
Slar - 1.90

Highest GPM

Natures Prophet - 669
Slar - 463

lulz, nice try buddy

CB3

Only because I havent used him in weeks. Youve inspired me to revisit him. Thanks, friend

Top Bottom