• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

YNBx4Zw.png

Sheriff Ursa distributing justice all over the place.

hahaha

brentech

played my first game against people. random selection and got dragon knight as radiance. solo'd the top lane.
opponents had a support and windrunner, but the support was stealing all her last hits, so I had a few levels on her and was able to single her out for a kill. think the player immediately rage quit and the game was pretty easy from there out.

ended up with 4 kills, no deaths and just managed the top lane while my team of destroyed the rest. Went better than I thought, but I still feel ultra slow picking items and such

BigAT

played my first game against people. random selection and got dragon knight as radiance. solo'd the top lane.
opponents had a support and windrunner, but the support was stealing all her last hits, so I had a few levels on her and was able to single her out for a kill. think the player immediately rage quit and the game was pretty easy from there out.

ended up with 4 kills, no deaths and just managed the top lane while my team of destroyed the rest. Went better than I thought, but I still feel ultra slow picking items and such

Did you try using the in-game guide system? Top left, icon looks like a book. It's really good for suggesting skill builds as well as recommending what items to buy.

Somnia

Ok... Mouz is done, who should I root for now.

Alliance or Fnatic, hm

actually.. I'll go for Liquid, they are an underdog and it's been fun to watch.

brentech

Did you try using the in-game guide system? Top left, icon looks like a book. It's really good for suggesting skill builds as well as recommending what items to buy.

I thought the suggested items when you open the shop were based on which build was selected in that in-game guide, defaulted to valves?
But it didn't change anything, just worked off that.

Somnia

Ok Mouz game turned off, lets see if they turn it around... time to watch xboct on weaver AGAIN, WHY DO TEAMS KEEP LETTING HIM PLAY WEAVER!?!?!?!?!

Top Bottom