• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Somnia

Yo bro double xp on the realz. Hit dat snipe and level dat shit uuuuuuuuuuuup. No better time, ya know big bro? See you on dat Box boiiiiiii

Stay frosty dude pal.

supernatural_confusedbdy5p.gif

brentech

Just had a nice friendly team. 2 for 2! Was a fun interesting game. Competitive for a decent while.
time to watch a few minutes of 'football'

McNei1y

It would be nothing right now if not for Doto!

It would probably be long, drawn out bickering about some attributes that players deserve or a retread discussion on whether or not exhibition games will be in online franchise. (Which I don't think they will be)

Rorschach

Has every game had weaver? :p
Ursa winning another match, this time for Orange against iG.
I had to leave, but they were off to a bad start. Lol@ the part where they just went all out on that harpy for no reason.

Ursa is just ridiculous. So OP. Gotta watch these tomorrow.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Guys lets play dota at some point tonight. All this watching, i need to get in on some action.

eznark

Banned
I'll play after the Liquid series. I bet against them, need to watch!

Gonna play Pikmin and watch the rest of the night.

Somnia

Well part of the problem is the Chinese teams can't play in as many tournaments as the other teams. Some Chinese law, so they don't get as much practice in, could partially explain IG's game recently.

Top Bottom