• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
We played with a dboy the other day. You're just making alts to hide your dota play for some reason.

Mrbob

You will after I win the bet, and make Somnia buy a second copy of Dynasty Warriors 9 and send it to you( you buying the first copy and sending it to me of course! ).

Sokantish

Some day I will buy in on one of these overhyped but ultimately meh shows that the internet adores so much.

Don't give up, eznark. You already bought into one of those overhyped but ultimately meh video games that the internet adores so much. It'll happen one day!

eznark

Banned
Something is wrong with you.

Do you also detest The Sopranos and The Wire?

The Wire is my favorite drama ever! Maybe Breaking Bad should have introduced characters that weren't simply morose pieces of shit dregs of society. At least in the Sopranos the people were funny. Maybe I just see too many meth addicts shambling around my county to find it in any way entertaining.

Smokey

In that case forget Fmt. Going by those avatars I think I'm gonna start with chaos knight. Or maybe beast master. Have no clue what they do. Are those bad starters

BigAT

Breaking Bad in 4 days

so much yes

The Wire is my favorite drama ever! Maybe Breaking Bad should have introduced characters that weren't simply morose pieces of shit dregs of society. At least in the Sopranos the people were funny. Maybe I just see too many meth addicts shambling around my county to find it in any way entertaining.

A man rejects outside economic assistance and instead opens his own small business that provides a product for the community so that he can create financial independence for his family. I thought it would be right up your alley.

eznark

Banned
I still require one smile per episode. After 4 episodes I smiled zero times.

3 months to not suck huh. Sounds like a good time.

LiveWire has gotten like a billion times better in like three weeks. We regularly run with me, Crow, CB, shake and somnia and I think of those only Crow and I could say we've played three months worth of games. If you play with people who have a clue your learning curve is greatly reduced.*

* As long as you aren't Bob, who flat refuses to listen to any advice from anyone and has not gotten a lick better since the first time he played.

Mrbob

Lol, you guys run off and hide in your own games. Me and Phee were coordinating great last night.

Except for the one time he ran out to gank two in front of a tower before I could get my shackle off lol. Which I did hit them both for nearly 4 second stun but he was already dead and I didn't have the strength to take them both down myself.

Nightz

LiveWire has gotten like a billion times better in like three weeks. We regularly run with me, Crow, CB, shake and somnia and I think of those only Crow and I could say we've played three months worth of games. If you play with people who have a clue your learning curve is greatly reduced.*

* As long as you aren't Bob, who flat refuses to listen to any advice from anyone and has not gotten a lick better since the first time he played.

Hey, I play with you guys too. :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I still require one smile per episode. After 4 episodes I smiled zero times.

I cant play with bob. Because if I see him die one more time within the first minute of the game I might lose my desire to play dota.

Aside from livewire trying to scout us in that in house game with nyx when thrasher kept telling him we had a gem, he's gotten alot better. I dont mind playing with him at all.

brentech

Finished the last of my public training matches yesterday. 13 games recorded, 7-6. But because I've largely only done the training you just have limited heroes, and my most recent game was a 'all random'. Got someone I've never seen before and the abilities really weren't very impressive. Maybe if I saw someone else play it to see how they chain them together, but man that game sucked. Destroyed.

TheCrow

Finished the last of my public training matches yesterday. 13 games recorded, 7-6. But because I've largely only done the training you just have limited heroes, and my most recent game was a 'all random'. Got someone I've never seen before and the abilities really weren't very impressive. Maybe if I saw someone else play it to see how they chain them together, but man that game sucked. Destroyed.

Who did you get?

McNei1y

I know. You guys always invite me. I'm usually in the basement watching the Nationals lose instead. I make the worst decisions' sometimes.

Top Bottom