• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

eznark

Banned
I just watch the Brewers lose while we play. It's great!

LLShC.gif

Somnia

No chance. I'm pretty much a model poster now.

Cod ghosts mp trailer next week. Be prepared

You doing BF and COD on PC? I am ordering my 780 later today/tomorrow and going pretty much full PC till sometime next year when I'll grab a next gen system (before madden)

Smokey

You doing BF and COD on PC? I am ordering my 780 later today/tomorrow and going pretty much full PC till sometime next year when I'll grab a next gen system (before madden)

Definitely going bf4 pc and maybe x1/ps4. Ghosts I'm leaning x1.

That Titan jr is going to be a big step up from a 580

eznark

Banned
I really do not understand the bizarre tournament set up these e-sports organizations run. Round robin, winner and loser brackets, if you lose in the winners you drop to the losers and can still win it all....

Why the fuck not throw the groups stage so you can play the trash teams in the losers bracket?

TheCrow

I really do not understand the bizarre tournament set up these e-sports organizations run. Round robin, winner and loser brackets, if you lose in the winners you drop to the losers and can still win it all....

Why the fuck not throw the groups stage so you can play the trash teams in the losers bracket?

Because if you give up a fluke loss in losers you'll be eliminated from the tournament.

Ferny

Because it's best of 1 and any one can win ONE game. You don't want to go down there and lose a game and then not be in the money.

eznark

Banned
Because it's best of 1 and any one can win ONE game. You don't want to go down there and lose a game and then not be in the money.

But can't that happen if you lose in the first round of the winners or is the losers bracket eventually a best of three?

Say you end up in the losers bracket if you are Na'Vi, can't you just run through the trash ass teams like they did in the Defense, play fewer games and still end up winning it all while basically doing less work and winning fewer games?

Trasher

But can't that happen if you lose in the first round of the winners or is the losers bracket eventually a best of three?

Say you end up in the losers bracket if you are Na'Vi, can't you just run through the trash ass teams like they did in the Defense, play fewer games and still end up winning it all while basically doing less work and winning fewer games?

The UB gets the advantage of only needing to win two games in the finals. They get a 1 game lead going into it. That's a pretty huge advantage.

BigAT

Every Dota 2 tournament fucks up double elimination in the finals for some reason. I don't understand it.

Orange going with Shake's shitty NP farming strat.

Ferny

They really aren't though, they still have the gold advantage on BH and that LS can get big quickly.

4 men around track. Gives so much gold.

Top Bottom