• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Smokey

Sorry to go off topic for a sec, but Madden news:

Bryan Wiedey ‏@pastapadre
Madden 25 demo confirmed for Aug 13. Includes Skills Trainer and Seahawks vs Packers, 49ers vs Ravens

this is great!

the less dota fan fic in here the better

McNei1y

I believe Tidehunter was Kunkka's first mate. There was a great sea storm that knocked him off. He was then transformed by some kraken magic into Tidehunter. That's why his ult has octopus tentacles.

wtf am i talkin aboot

Trasher

Speaking of tide, it's nice to have two legit stuns with tree and tide. Oh, and NP plus tree is a nice combo too.

I wouldn't call those legit. One isn't even an actual stun (you can get out of it) and the other is an ultimate that has a huge cooldown. A "legit stun" would be something like Sven's stun, Skelly King's stun, Sand King's stun, etc.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I wouldn't call those legit. One isn't even an actual stun (you can get out of it) and the other is an ultimate that has a huge cooldown. A "legit stun" would be something like Sven's stun, Skelly King's stun, Sand King's stun, etc.

Slardar's stun

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
In my mind i just changed "Under My Thumb" by The Rolling Stones to "Under My Stun"

....I need to take a day off from dota

McNei1y

Earthshaker's stun is ridiculous.

On another note: Thanks a lot DOTA for taking my Last of Us time for the past couple of weeks. This game is sooooo damn good.

I just watched the part:
Where the kid Sam turned overnight and his brother Henry shot the kid and then himself. Those feels.

BigAT

Earthshaker's stun is ridiculous.

On another note: Thanks a lot DOTA for taking my Last of Us time for the past couple of weeks. This game is sooooo damn good.

I just watched the part:
Where the kid Sam turned overnight and his brother Henry shot the kid and then himself. Those feels.

I kind of wish I had somehow played Last of Us before I played the Walking Dead. Walking Dead conditioned me to always expect the absolute worst thing in the world to happen, so some of TLOU's moments didn't hit me quite as hard as they probably should have.

Time to watch this AT weaver replay!

edit---

had a sub 6 minute jungle midas today. Felt good! Now to just time my brain to use it every 100 seconds :(

editedit-

this sb is seriously mind fucked right now. "How the fuck do i kill this damn bug"

eznark

Banned
I had no idea what it was about, like literally no idea. I just couldn't sleep so I randomly picked a movie from HBO Go, I think I picked that one because it had the dude from the IT Crowd.. It blew my mind when aliens showed up.

McNei1y

I kind of wish I had somehow played Last of Us before I played the Walking Dead. Walking Dead conditioned me to always expect the absolute worst thing in the world to happen, so some of TLOU's moments didn't hit me quite as hard as they probably should have.

I think The Wire did this to TV shows for me. And Game of Thrones.

Mrbob

I would've played with you guys last night but I was playing TLOU. Speaking of which, you said we would play our MLB game last night.

I fell asleep after Doto. Dunno if we can play tonight now. The International starts again plus I have to get up early tomorrow so I'll end up missing the late matches anyway. :(

eznark

Banned
I'm gonna try and not play Dota tonight and instead watch the international matches while I play Pikmin. I feel like I will be unsuccessful.

McNei1y

I posted in the MLB thread last night. You didn't show up.

A simple PM would've worked. This is an exact repeat of the last league. I've always been around. In fact, I posted in here saying I was playing TLOU which meant I was on PS3 to begin with.

Mrbob

Through the power of osmosis I should have known that.

No one pays much attention to non Dota talk in this thread, though.

Mrbob

1 match? Stupid.

You guys see the Wii U Wind Waker HD footage? Wow, looks amazing. Never played the game before, can't wait to try it out. Also, the 3DS game looks sweet too.

A simple PM would've worked. This is an exact repeat of the last league. I've always been around. In fact, I posted in here saying I was playing TLOU which meant I was on PS3 to begin with.

I was looking at joindota. I want to see the all star match but it doesn't look like it starts until 12AM or 1AM.

I posted in the MLB thread last night. You didn't show up.

LOL, this was Bob's post in the thread:

We are still playing? I had like 3 straight sims due to people not showing up. Where is McNulty.

Bob's previous post in the thread was on July 18.

BigAT

Breaking Bad in 4 days

so much yes

o8g0OLr.gif

Top Bottom