• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

I just pre-ordered the Amazon anniversary edition. I really hope there isn't some asshole loophole that won't let me stream the games!

Although I'm going to guess it'll lag a shit ton

Trasher

PC Gamer review for Doto: http://www.pcgamer.com/review/dota-2-review-2/

Also:
ADT009_Main2.png

Sokantish

I dunno, at least those people don't walk around in public with a screenshot of their french maid Nidalee

Actually, they might. I dunno!

eznark

Banned
I dunno, at least those people don't walk around in public with a screenshot of their french maid Nidalee

Actually, they might. I dunno!

That's why I am going for the classy polo.

And really, sok, we just want to support a small indie developer trying to carve out a little niche in this world. Is that so bad?

Sokantish

Like I'd ever pay real life zeny for some dumb skins in a MOBA. I don't like MOBAs BigAT. They are the worst! I hate calling them MOBAs too. They should have just called them DOTAs.

I totally bought every skin in Street Fighter 4 though.

Trasher

Like I'd ever pay real life zeny for some dumb skins in a MOBA. I don't like MOBAs BigAT. They are the worst! I hate calling them MOBAs too. They should have just called them DOTAs.

I totally bought every skin in Street Fighter 4 though.

DotA doesn't even call itself a moba. That's the stupid term LoL created. F those guys!

http://www.pastapadre.com/2013/08/07/mlb-13-the-shows-home-run-derby-is-now-free-to-download

Originally released in early July for $6 the standalone Home Run Derby mode taken from MLB 13: The Show has now been made available for free. The mode comes with 46 players to use in the competition including Miguel Cabrera, Andrew McCutchen, Buster Posey, Bryce Harper, Prince Fielder, Evan Longoria, and yes Ryan Braun. It can be grabbed though the website or directly from the PlayStation Store. It is unclear whether the promotion is indefinite or for a limited time so if interested make sure to secure it as soon as possible.

lol what the shit

if you have a PS3 but don't have the show you might as well get this!

Smokey

I am on my way to greatness. Finished 'Mechanics 1'. Only thing is when I right clicked on a creep my Dragon Knight was auto attacking. I didn't want him to do that. Wanted to try and time the attacks for a Last Hit. I checked in my settings menu and Auto Attack was Off. So what am I doing wrong here

Ferny

She's much better than the interviewers last year. Some of those were painful. At the very least, she's quick on her feet.

Top Bottom