• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Splat

Smokey, even if you have auto-attack turned off, once you tell your guy to attack he will keep attacking. Hit S (or whatever you have stop bound to) to stop him.

My games last night:
7/2/8
1/14/4
11/2/21

Hooray consistency! (I think CB never wants to lane w/ me again)

Trasher

It's like taking XP and gold and lighting it on fire

ibbYMxO8vFC6dN.gif

TheCrow

Smokey, even if you have auto-attack turned off, once you tell your guy to attack he will keep attacking. Hit S (or whatever you have stop bound to) to stop him.

My games last night:
7/2/8
1/14/4
11/2/21

Hooray consistency! (I think CB never wants to lane w/ me again)
That second was just terrible. We shoukd never speak of it again.

McNei1y

I don't know what game you're talking about. I just remember ending a game at 10:45 and then seeing that it was midnight all of a sudden.

if you are getting that and don't have anyone to co-op with let me know, I've been looking at that myself but would probably have no fucks to give about the single player

The single player mode is always fun. It's why I like TLOU. It's like an easier Splinter Cell. The multiplayer mode is also fun.

Mrbob

DW8 rocks 78 heroes. 30+ Maps too Omega Force not slackers. That's why there needs to be a moba.

Best MOBA ever.

brentech

Hey, when spectating in game, and you switch from directed or caster view to free camera.......if I change the focus and then eventually decide to go back to directed/caster, is there a way to make what they click view-able again. Such as when they are viewing certain players, it won't change to that player if I've used free cam

not seeing a way to make it re-follow correctly, but I figure there has to be something I'm missing

Hey, when spectating in game, and you switch from directed or caster view to free camera.......if I change the focus and then eventually decide to go back to directed/caster, is there a way to make what they click view-able again. Such as when they are viewing certain players, it won't change to that player if I've used free cam

not seeing a way to make it re-follow correctly, but I figure there has to be something I'm missing

Hit escape.

Mrbob

I ordered a new gaming headset. Steelseries V2 Navi USA edition from amazon. Want it before the weekend so thank you prime for cheap next day shipping charge. I hope this fixes my current headset issues with mumble.

Top Bottom