• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

eznark

Banned
Ez you want this last Payday 2 or what?

Uh, I'm going to have to pass. I just don't believe it'll ever get played, at least not by me. With EU IV hitting tomorrow and the obvious Dota 2 dragon to chase...I can't imagine there being time for a shootie shoot.

eznark

Banned
Did you see him hollering at Funn1k after the first match? Plus, not like this team has been together that long.

Also, Kuroky won't take it anymore!

vLaJOz7.jpg

BURNING TO JOIN NA'VI

Ferny

I actually just had someone before you message me saying they were interested, but thanks for offering. If you get the game, come play with Somnia, Bob, and I.

McNei1y

I have two different categories for GOTY. One is for strictly games that came out in the year. The other is sort of Best Game Played of the Year or something. I think DOTA 2 would go in that slot.

TLOU spoiler

Joel lying to Ellie is messed up.

McNei1y

WTF they consider it this year? What the hell was I playing in June or even July of last year? (yes I know, the beta, but it still seemed like the same game!)

In that case, DOTA 2 is my GOTY too.

Mrbob

One step closer to a Kinectless model. If it isn't required, don't force me to own one. I am enjoying the hope against hope from Xbros on the gaming side who think this will even register on the radar to turn the tide for Xbox.

I say bring on the $399 no kinect necessary model. Somnia and Ferny already have their excuse ready about Xbone being 100 dollars more expensive. This will be their defense once defeat is made official.

My Chromecasts arrived! I cannot remember why I wanted these...

Lol, I remember when you were hyping this device up as the greatest thing ever.

Somnia

One step closer to a Kinectless model. If it isn't required, don't force me to own one. I am enjoying the hope against hope from Xbros on the gaming side who think this will even register on the radar to turn the tide for Xbox.

I say bring on the $399 no kinect necessary model. Somnia and Ferny already have their excuse ready about Xbone being 100 dollars more expensive. This will be their defense once defeat is made official.

Go read Albert Pennelo (sp?) post in the thread. They do not want a user base split by removing Kinect from the box for developers, so don't expect a kinectless model anytime soon.

It's my birthday today, and you guys should feel honored this is the only place on the inter webs that I've let that fact be known. Not even my Facebook friends know!

When I come back from dinner all I want is to play lots of Dota and to be a carry in the mid-lane
lol

McNei1y

It's my birthday today, and you guys should feel honored this is the only place on the inter webs that I've let that fact be known. Not even my Facebook friends know!

When I come back from dinner all I want is to play lots of Dota and to be a carry in the mid-lane
lol

Happy Birthday Pheehl bro!! I'm glad there's another August birthday here (mine was 10 days ago).

eznark

Banned

lol

Happy birthday brother! Unfortunately I am predisposed to night but tomorrow we ride!

Mrbob

Do we know when Valve's Dota 2 Documentary "Free to Play" is going to be made public? Everyone who saw it at TI3 raves about it.

Oh and Happy Birthday Phee!

Went to the bowling alley with some buddies. There's a waiting list so we decided to sign up for some laser tag

I'm about to play laser tag stoned

This room is awesome

BigAT

Whenever I go for the throne now all I hear is LD screaming "THEY'RE DOING IT, THEY'RE DOING IT!"

Happy Birthday Pheenix.

Top Bottom