• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Somnia

Just got an email from Valve. They forgot to include the codes for the lockless boxes with my plushies. They gave me the keys in the email, so check your email if you're getting plushies.

Nightz

Just got an email from Valve. They forgot to include the codes for the lockless boxes with my plushies. They gave me the keys in the email, so check your email if you're getting plushies.

Just got mine. Ended up getting headgear for Death Prophet and a staff for Crystal Maiden.

Mrbob

I really wish I could get into EU4. I'm going to try the demo again soon. Rome 2 is September Game of the Month. Gotta get ready to clear out 35GB on the SSD.

Eznark laying down the hammer on Kuchera on the gaming forum. I know he has been wanting to do this for awhile. So good.

Smokey

I really wish I could get into EU4. I'm going to try the demo again soon. Rome 2 is September Game of the Month. Gotta get ready to clear out 35GB on the SSD.

Eznark laying down the hammer on Kuchera on the gaming forum. I know he has been wanting to do this for awhile. So good.

who?

Mrbob

I bought Spelunky due to all the hype but I guess I'm missing its genius. Rogue Legacy does this type of game much better. I'll keep playing it for awhile to see if it clicks.

Current Penny Arcade writer clown who basically said consumers being outspoken about Xbone were wasting their own time. Bow down to the corporate army and just accept what they give you.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I bought Spelunky due to all the hype but I guess I'm missing its genius. Rogue Legacy does this type of game much better. I'll keep playing it for awhile to see if it clicks.

You havent even reached the ice caves. Spelunky is way better than rogue legacy.

Trasher

Poor Shake. :(

Q8QQpXW.png

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So I guess not much playing dota tonight after all.

We played two games! Id expect that to be the more reasonable amount of dota going forward for a while with the fuckton of games coming out starting next week. Not to mention football.

Top Bottom