• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

I'll put it up after I down this Chipotle burrito

This year looks to be a good one, we're going to have some allies from the old guard (Peterb0y for example) to add to the overall hilarity that will ensue

I totally forgot Peterb0y was in our Madden league lol. I know most here know him in other threads though

Splat

Should we generally have 1 of each class in Payday? Or is each tree doable by the same guy, just go up whichever you want?

brentech

Should we generally have 1 of each class in Payday? Or is each tree doable by the same guy, just go up whichever you want?
You can largely go up whatever you want, but I suggest at least unlocking the points for ammo bag and medical bag. At a minimum, you're usually going to need someone carrying at least one of those options.

Running out of ammo on a wave intensive level forces you to run around and collect from kills, leaving you vulnerable to getting hit, needing medical. BUT, with a good team they can revive you to at least half health. Tradeoffs.
To complete missions with least resistance of cops you need the ghost and tactical stuff though in order to keep the job on the low for the longest time possible. I just don't know enough about the jobs in this game to keep things from escalating pretty early.

Ie.
In the first game on the counterfeit heist you could zip tie all the party guests and kill a early officer check with silenced weapon and no more would come in for quite a while. I'm sure payday2 has tricks like that, just have to figure it out the whole plan.

No place like home!

I'll send the money for Payday 2 tomorrow livewire. We should get some games in tomorrow, pals! Also, I am craving doto like crack D:

edit----

time to check out what the computer drafted for me. This should be good!

Somnia

No place like home!

I'll send the money for Payday 2 tomorrow livewire. We should get some games in tomorrow, pals! Also, I am craving doto like crack D:

edit----

time to check out what the computer drafted for me. This should be good!

They have you projected as going #1 in the league.

eznark

Banned
I love how the draft grades are just based on Yahoo's rankings. So if you just let it pick their default next in line you'll get the best grade. lol

avcables

Banned
I know this might be a long shot because most of the people will be buying the Anniversary Edition of Madden for the Sunday Ticket, but is there anyone here buying the regular edition that wouldn't mind upgrading and selling me the Sunday Ticket inside?

I don't play Madden myself--haven't in years. But I also don't get cable where I live (and the price for satellite is astoundingly overpriced) so Sunday Ticket is really my only means of watching it over the Internet.

If upgrading to the Anniversary edition isn't appealing to anyone, how about buying the Anniversary Edition from me sans the Sunday Ticket? I'm just hoping to find a solution. I'll be taking this to the buy/sell thread as well.

BigAT

I know this might be a long shot because most of the people will be buying the Anniversary Edition of Madden for the Sunday Ticket, but is there anyone here buying the regular edition that wouldn't mind upgrading and selling me the Sunday Ticket inside?

I don't play Madden myself--haven't in years. But I also don't get cable where I live (and the price for satellite is astoundingly overpriced) so Sunday Ticket is really my only means of watching it over the Internet.

If upgrading to the Anniversary edition isn't appealing to anyone, how about buying the Anniversary Edition from me sans the Sunday Ticket? I'm just hoping to find a solution. I'll be taking this to the buy/sell thread as well.

I might be able to help you out, assuming you would be covering the cost difference for the upgrade. I haven't placed my order for Madden yet.

BigAT

Dotas time is just about over buddy!

loyWSsS.gif

Somnia

I can vouch for av if anyone decides to take him up on this.

eznark

Banned
Dota or payday, don't matter to me. Either or both tonight bros. got a mean dota itch but man I want to fucking finish that politician mission.

McNei1y

This isn't shocking news but I probably wont be around tonight for DOTA. I barely slept last night and I'm probably going to watch RAW. If I am, I'll let you guys know that I'm looking for some games. I want to run another game of Spectre or Tusk.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im down for dota tonight. I had one of my worst games in recent memory last night. I need redemption.

Red Dead Redemption.

Somnia

Dota or payday, don't matter to me. Either or both tonight bros. got a mean dota itch but man I want to fucking finish that politician mission.

I want to find that politician and shoot him in the face. (note: NSA this is a video game I don't really want to shoot a politician in the face!)

I wonder if we steal more paintings it'll make that mission easier since it puts more cameras in the house... no idea.

Somnia

Tip for you newer guys, the key to playing Lone Druid is to download the entangle hack.

nmqV42V.jpg

His friend got banned for 7 years from dota 2? lol

I'm gonna start saying that every match now "you killed me! you hacked! my friend got banned 7 years doing that!"

Top Bottom