• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

BigAT

Hey Rinse, those Blue Jays are pretty good. Nice to see all those big offseason acquisitions are paying off.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Suck my diiiiiiiick!

We only have to go 85-52 (0.620) the rest of the way to match last year's wildcard!

Firesale.

1-6 against the Yanks and Vernon Wells is raking. Overbay hitting the go ahead homer yesterday. How does it feel Rinsler...!?

Cashman and Girardi deserve a ton of credit for having this group even competitive.

DCX

DCX
FMT just needs to hand the keys over. I'll get the ball rolling to the unofficial last season of our league.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Someone told me he lost a bet.
He kinda did. With some loser Falcon fan who was a noon. I went in on it just to give some weight to it if LJ won but he lost and got banished. He put in the time and glad he was back for some draft analysis :)

DCX

For those that took advantage of the extra $20 for trade in on Amazon, how long did it take for you to get the extra duckets?

They just processed all my trade ins today but no $20 bonus :(

Mrbob

LJ, you da man! I always knew you wouldn't let evil triumph.

Speaking of evil, it does seem EA and MS are about to shack up. Couldn't be happier for such a lucky couple to enjoy their downfall together.

Mrbob

You've seen the light!

I have to give MS credit for knowing their market. Dude Bro shooters is what the Xbox market eats up the most. Does nothing for me, though.

I can't wrap my head around people like Bob still existing in 2013.

You're asking the wrong question, my friend. Instead of asking how you should be asking why.

BigAT

I can't wrap my head around people like Bob still existing in 2013.

Just find the post where he talks about how Microsoft offered to pay him to talk about them on GAF. If you start to filter all of his posts through the lens that it's his job, they start to make more sense.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Did anyone else buy catan? Its still on sale. Just cant shake the feeling this shit will never be played if i buy it.

BigAT

Did anyone else buy catan? Its still on sale. Just cant shake the feeling this shit will never be played if i buy it.

I bought it, will definitely play whenever. As long as Pheenix doesn't feed my opponents points.

We'll play it. It's one of my favorite games. I discovered it 3 years ago with a friend, and we still play it to this day in person and online

We can play it on PC for free but it's a little complicated. the 360 version makes things simple

Let me put it this way, there's this thing called a robber---every time you roll a 7 you can steal from people and put a 'robber' on their space so they can't gather resources and you steal a card. and you will become very familiar with it!

I also can't really donate points to people, so that evens out the playing field!

dcx im going to transfer commish to you in a few mins!

in other news, i downloaded the wiiU system update. makes things quite a bit faster but its still slower than it should be. also downloaded the new rayman app/trials thing. damn the game looks so good and it plays as good as it looks! stupid ass ubisoft delaying the wiiU release

i'm looking at some of these XBL sales.... most of these games have been available for free on ps+. now you might say "but you pay $50 a year for ps+!", which is true, but i also pay about $40 a year for XBL and get dick for free.

i will try out catan demo and if it seems decent maybe ill buy it!

Top Bottom