• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
tumblr_mok1evgCaY1svhk2to1_400.jpg

tumblr_mok1ft18cE1svhk2to1_400.jpg

thats what im saying, Lionel.

Smokey

That article comparing the dual shock 4 to rubbing on a nice pair of tits is in the top 3 of da fuck I've read on gaf

Unbelievable

McNei1y

So I'll be able to play my PS4 games on my vita? Is that only around the house or anywhere? You tell me or google it for me. k thanks bye

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Damn is anyone in here playing Last of Us. I'm about halfway into "The Woods". Extremely creepy setting. I'm also a chickenshit so I have a hard time playing for more than 30 mins at a time haha.

McNei1y

I bought it last night. I played for about an hour. I finally got to
Ellie so I guess the game starts now
. Very fun game so far.

Damn is anyone in here playing Last of Us. I'm about halfway into "The Woods". Extremely creepy setting. I'm also a chickenshit so I have a hard time playing for more than 30 mins at a time haha.

Those fucking clickers and the sounds they make are the worst. This game gives me an RE4/half life vibe. That was brought up before by someone else so maybe it was preemptively planted in my brain but it really does. It's not better than either of those games so far but it's a great game anyways!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Those fucking clickers and the sounds they make are the worst. This game gives me an RE4/half life vibe. That was brought up before by someone else so maybe it was preemptively planted in my brain but it really does. It's not better than either of those games so far but it's a great game anyways!
Yeah it does remind me a lot of Half Life. My brother was saying that ND sort of filled the void RE left when it jumped from RE3 to RE4 and went in a decidedly action oriented direction. Surprised no one else jumped on the survival horror genre considering how popular zombies in general have become.
That looks very cool. Not sure if I want to hook up my Xbox for it but ill check it out on PC.

Colasante

I'm an hour or so into The Last of Us. Having to sneak around those clickers after running out of shivs is super tense. Everything about it is really well done so far.

Mrbob

I kept myself on as much of a media blackout as I could with The Last Of Us. I'm shocked at all the extra things you can do in the game.

I had no idea I would be scavenging for parts, upgrading weapons, crafting items, or have the ability to upgrade my character. Once you can craft molotovs, its fun using them against Clickers. The worst feeling is when a bunch of infected rush you with one Clicker in the middle. Those damn infected get in the way of trying to kill the Clicker first, because this thing can grab you and kill you instantly. For this reason I upgraded my character to be able to use shivs in case a Clicker grabs Joel.

I'm also amazed by the world itself. This is the first game I've played since HL2 where I feel like I'm truly in a world trying to rebuild from an apocalypse scenario. The world is so destroyed it is freaky at times moving from one place to another. You have no idea what is around the corner. Half Life 2 has been my favorite setting in a game. I'm about 40% done now and if the game keeps up I see TLoU jumping to my top spot.

The writing and acting is probably the best I've seen in a game as well. I know that isn't a high bar to jump, but it is really well done.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
HL2 managed to be good and a long ways away from HL1. Ep2 was pretty fucking awesome too.

6 years between 1 and 2. Its almost been 6 years from episode 2 until now.

Unless they pull a Sega Saturn and reveal then release, we are probably a decent ways off from 3.

BigAT

Even Episode 1 is pretty damn good all things considered. Ep 2 just blew it out of the water so hard that I think it's overlooked.

Rorschach

Even Episode 1 is pretty damn good all things considered. Ep 2 just blew it out of the water so hard that I think it's overlooked.

It was kind of a bridge between 2 and ep 2. It was a short buddy game! I enjoyed it.

6 years between 1 and 2. Its almost been 6 years from episode 2 until now.

Unless they pull a Sega Saturn and reveal then release, we are probably a decent ways off from 3.

It'll be out next year!

Top Bottom