• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

Ferny

I brought it up a couple weeks ago and no one said anything that they were interested in it (well people were interested but no one confirmed things after the fact). I even remember Shake asking AT in the thread and he was kind of iffy on it as well.

LukeSmith

I hope they split the Reddit league into JV and Varsity because it's going to be a rough road if they don't. The gaf in-house league here fails every time because it's imbalanced

I brought it up a couple weeks ago and no one said anything that they were interested in it (well people were interested but no one confirmed things after the fact). I even remember Shake asking AT in the thread and he was kind of iffy on it as well.

Did you join another team?

Can we still sign up? I wanna do it for sure

Ferny

I hope they split the Reddit league into JV and Varsity because it's going to be a rough road if they don't. The gaf in-house league here fails every time because it's imbalanced

They are breaking it down by timezone and by competitive or casual based teams as well. The organization they've been doing has been awesome. Th

LukeSmith

They are breaking it down by timezone and by competitive or casual based teams as well. The organization they've been doing has been awesome. Th

Bluntly, I'd fully expect Reddit to have a better handle on it than people around here.

The NeoGAF Madden League is probably one of the better ones on the Internet though

Ferny

Did you join another team?

Can we still sign up? I wanna do it for sure
It's a little bit different than I thought. Joining as a team isn't possible for this one. They say they will have another league for pre-built teams. Basically you just join and get put into a Free Agent pool and then you get drafted by captains.

Sign ups for this league are over but I was going to say if I had been a captain I could still draft all of MaddenGAF anyway. I'll see how it goes though. As soon as they do the premade team league, I'll just sign us up cause waiting for you mofos would never get us the magic fruit cup.

It's a little bit different than I thought. Joining as a team isn't possible for this one. They say they will have another league for pre-build teams. Basically you just join and get put into a Free Agent pool and then you get drafted by captains.

Sign ups for this league are over but I was going to say if I had been a captain I could still draft all of MaddenGAF anyway. I'll see how it goes though. As soon as they do the premade team league, I'll just sign us up cause waiting for you mofos would never get us the magic fruit cup.

Any league with teams count me in 110%

The thought of playing competitive dota gives me a rager

The NeoGAF Madden League is probably one of the better ones on the Internet though

You are going to make FMT blush!

You, FMT, and .1000 do a great job

Ferny

There's going to be a waiting list sign up in a couple days. It looks like I may be made a captain since I've been playing in the inhouse games, even though I didn't sign up to be (too much work yo). If you guys sign up for it, I may be able to add you to the squad as a pickup if someone drops. I don't know all the details yet though. I'll post the link when it's up.

BigAT

Yeah I definitely said I wanted a dota league team. I blame AT.

AT hates how bad we are

Hey, I'm pretty sure I remember saying I would be interested to do it.
And that we probably would get stomped.

Ferny

Seeing as how there are a ton of people who say they are new, I really doubt it. I think we could have done pretty well as a team that has actually played together before.

As for military personnel playing consoles: the defense given is that PS3/PS4 won’t be allowed on DoD networks. So the whole issue of military members switching to the PlayStation while on deployment is a non-issue.

I have no words.

These fuckers are delusional. NO SHIT videogame systems can't access official networks to play games online - or check in so they can keep playing offline. That is the fucking point you dipshits. That why people are pissed about online DRM. You can still plug your PS4 into the wall and play the damn thing with a few friends locally. The fact that i even have to type that last sentence is pathetic.

seriously, what the fuck are these guys smoking

Mrbob

Snapshot of the day:

O5dSpJ5.png

I know a handful of characters though i only played bot games with most of them

Sand King
Dark Seer
Treant
Alchemist
Drow
Sven
Crystal Maiden

I'm ready... put me in, coach!

As secondary support on the team, the 4 will build towards the cheaper team fight items like Drum/Mek. The 4 helps on pure support items such as wards, smoke, dust when the 5 cannot afford it.

Common Heroes

SK.jpg

put me at the 4!

Somnia

Ya my old store said they shut xbone reserves off, but Sony gave them more, they went from 25 limited at their store and now they can reserve 60 day 1 ps4's

eznark

Banned
YOU HEAR THAT SHAKE!?

Pft, fuck the armed services. America no longer needs a military, we have the infinite power of the cloud. Do you know what infinite power means? It means that when I hook this bad boy up to the internet I can simply think about hate fucking Gary Sheffield to death and suddenly my granite hard cock will be throbbing uncontrollably through his medula oblongata as he chokes on my rager and dies probably the worst death a human has ever died. Ya know Species? Yeah, like that, kind of. But more homoerotic.

Who the fuck needs GI Joe's with infinite power? Pft. Prepare to fear.

Top Bottom