• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

eznark

Banned
I have always said my sticking point is with the spycam.

We played one match, got kind of clowned, and everyone left to watch fake sports.

so i joined a mens 25 and over basketball league with some of my buddies. the league starts sunday and i come to find out that it is a christian league and if you cuss you are either ejected or its a technical. lulz

LukeSmith

so i joined a mens 25 and over basketball league with some of my buddies. the league starts sunday and i come to find out that it is a christian league and if you cuss you are either ejected or its a technical. lulz

What if you talk about eating poop or jerking off your buddies after a niners game?

McNei1y

That orangeball game really came down to the close end there. That one fellow put the orangeball up but it was somehow stopped in mid air by that raptor looking guy.

Ferny

if no cuss words are used then game on!

Wait...aren't you like not suppose to steal? How does that work? Do you just give the ball back and tell the guy "Hey, you dropped this"

10-God-Man.jpg

phee is probably dead after all that

edit--

Damn, that is rough FMT. I don't think it's possible to play sports without emotion(cursing)

good luck!

Smokey

and you willingly joined this pussy league what is wrong with you

and you willingly joined this pussy league what is wrong with you

well it wasn't pitched to me as a christian league with no cussing! and i'll play in just about any sports league if someone pitches it to me! even though i would have to say i'm the worst baseball/softball player i've ever met

McNei1y

I just got thirteen calls from teams in the reddit league and they all want Macho Man Randy Savage! They're very impressed with my talent.

Has anyone checked out the NCAA demo?

I played it last night after the bball game was over. The demo includes all the drills to learn how to run the option so that was pretty fun. The game played pretty well but I only played the CPU and that's always kinda boring. Oregon's playbook is pretty fun though.

Edit: Sorry I didn't accept your invite last night, Trasher! I hopped on dota after the Heat looked like they choked the game away, and then they tied it up somehow so I left my computer to watch the rest of the game. I didn't mean to ignore you, I swear!

MS is the gift which keeps on giving.

Phil Spencer mentioned an internet connection is required for Xbone because of World of Tanks. You know, the game which is announced for the Xbox 360. Their console which does not have to be connected to the internet.

Stop talking.

Edit: Got dayum the PS4 looks sexy set up vertical:

ps46fo9h.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Csr6ahk5RMg

Watch some Knack!

that ps4 is making me vertical if you know what i mean

Mrbob

So it sounds like MS is about to back track on their DRM stuff today. Giantbomb guys hinting at it and also Arthur Gies in his typical snarky fashion:

e2AC11J.png

Would be awesome. Just need the price to go down and I'll buy the system.

Mrbob

We better stick with ps4. I don't want to spend $100 more for shitty kinect games.

MS is still going to get boned this holiday season anyway. Will have supply issues and are 100 dollars more for an inferior console. It just won't be as bad long term.

Top Bottom