• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

TheCrow

I knew the way they were trying to present sounded way too good to be true.

I could see a plan that allowed everyone hooked into your modem/router being able to share full games but 10 people that don't even have to be family?

Yeah, I thought it was crazy how many people ran with that concept of having access to full games. I guess MS facilitated that by being vague when talking or not talking about the sharing plan.

That Major Nelson interview with Angry Joe was entertaining. Such much dodging and vague answering.

Yeah, I thought it was crazy how many people ran with that concept of having access to full games. I guess MS facilitated that by being vague when talking or not talking about the sharing plan.

I thought the name itself implied it had to be family which I thought would be cool. I could have my wife or my kids be able to play the games I bought, on their accounts.

Fair enough, my son can't borrow a disc from me anymore but if he got a Xbone of his own, he'd still have access.

Then they mentioned it could be any friend, and I started thinking that sounds a bit fishy.

tumblr_m52np2kWnJ1rrhbhro1_500.png

BigAT

wade isn't 'injured' this game

Wade is always "injured". If he plays well, it's because of his exemplary toughness and his warrior attitude that allows him to play through an injury. If he sucks it's not his fault, he's banged up and it's just impressive that he's even out on the floor.

Wade is always "injured". If he plays well, it's because of his exemplary toughness and his warrior attitude that allows him to play through an injury. If he sucks it's not his fault, he's banged up and it's just impressive that he's even out on the floor.

Yeah its really fun to watch his energy level game to game. If he hits a few all the sudden he's flying around. If hes cold, he's hurt and has no energy.

Your boy is a bitch, Phee! This coming from a 'quette fan!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Spurs blew this shit Tuesday. They were never gonna come back from that.

That being said, an amazing fuck you game from Lebron on the biggest stage. There are no valid criticisms of him left.

McNei1y

That being said, an amazing fuck you game from Lebron on the biggest stage. There are no valid criticisms of him left.

I can't see how anyone could really criticize his play to begin with. He's a damn talented player. I just hate the guy in general lol.

Spurs blew this shit Tuesday. They were never gonna come back from that.

He did try his best to choke away game 6 at the end before OT. But yeah, he played great game 7

Top Bottom