• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

McNei1y

Bro, Summer Hits of the 90s is my favorite Pandora station.

did-we-just-become-best-friends-yep.gif

iE12iyRKcJwva.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I didnt know you could use skill points to level up stats and not just skills until just about the end of this game. Good to know!

BigAT

I didnt know you could use skill points to level up stats and not just skills until just about the end of this game. Good to know!

There are very few cases in which you want to be taking stats instead of leveling up a skill, so for the sake of simplicity I would tell you not to do it aside from when you have to (level 15, 17-25).

Why do they allow you to buy the better one first, then!

How do you use that thing. Can it buy shit from the secret shops?

You can buy whatever you want whenever you want assuming you have the gold. The game really doesn't hold your hand at all. If it makes you feel better, i did the same shit in a bot game.

You can use it via hotkeys or you can click on it in the bottom right hand corner. Yes it can buy from the secret shop but only the pros do that. Us newbs, we walk our happy asses to the shop!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You can use it via hotkeys or you can click on it in the bottom right hand corner. Yes it can buy from the secret shop but only the pros do that. Us newbs, we walk our happy asses to the shop!

Im a super newbie. I only know where one is!

Whats the button for chat all? I cant say GG on only team chat.

Im a super newbie. I only know where one is!

Whats the button for chat all? I cant say GG on only team chat.

shift-enter

you need to get a mic!

Also, with the courier, I select him(F3) then hit D->F->R. He will grab my stuff from the shop and come flying to me with his little turbo boosters activated.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Trying to buy a desktop for my son's birthday. Want to spend around 500 or 600... which cpus should I target at that price range?

eznark

Banned
Yeah I'm getting tired of waiting for it. I'm ready to give in and get an S4, but I don't really like Samsung's plastic.

Is the S4 available on verizon?

Anyone know when the next Nexus phone is supposed to come out?

LEVIOUS! How are you buddy?

Mrbob

CB, now that you are back in DOTO I will teach you the ways of victory.

Also, MS DRM reversal barely moved the needle for them:

David Abrams ‏@CheapyD 1h
Xbox DRM policy change had a small impact on CAG pre-orders. PS4 selling around 47% better. Killzone & Watch Dogs are most popular titles.

Smokey am cry.

Ferny

Hmm..Amazon just sent me an email saying the X1 preorder has been upgraded to release date delivery and the date is November 27th.

Mrbob

MS is going to launch the day before Thanksgiving? That would be such a messed up launch day, I don't believe it.

Edit: Maybe it is real as games are being moved to Nov 27?

Xbone being sold out and not restocked right before Black Friday is crazy.

Top Bottom