• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
coulda used boobs and cb so we had 5v5

still around if anyone wants to play

Luke mentioned it to me. I still need to get back into dota mode and remember the little information i used to know so i declined. Though from the looks i probably would still be better than Bob

You should have gotten on Mumble too, it makes the game.

Ill probably end up playing tomorrow night. Ill need to know the info for the room

Luke mentioned it to me. I still need to get back into dota mode and remember the little information i used to know so i declined. Though from the looks i probably would still be better than Bob

Ill probably end up playing tomorrow night. Ill need to know the info for the room

I usually play a few bot games a day if you wanna mess around in one with me

Should get you up to speed pretty quick cause bots cheat!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I usually play a few bot games a day if you wanna mess around in one with me

Should get you up to speed pretty quick cause bots cheat!

I know the real general basics and goals.

Things like item builds and wards and runes and what to do when exactly are what ill need to figure out.

Things like item builds and wards and runes and what to do when exactly are what ill need to figure out.

I'm at 48 hours and i still dont know. Good luck!

AT had to message me in the middle of a game to tell me how an item i bought worked. I spent 6k gold on the thing and didn't pay attention to its amazing active ability! :(

There is just too much shit in this damn game :/

BigAT

For item/skill builds, there is a great guide system in-game that will highlight what to level up and recommend what items to buy.

McNei1y

I forgive you guys. I'll be around tonight (not late though) if anyone wants to play some. I'll be gone this weekend until Monday. I'm going to that Firefly Music Festival in Delaware.

eznark

Banned
Ramirez, this is really something you are sad to miss out on?

The premise is simple and elegant, when you buy your games for Xbox One, you can set any of them to be part of your shared library. Anyone who you deem to be family had access to these games regardless of where they are in the world. There was never any catch to that, they didn’t have to share the same billing address or physical address it could be anyone. When your family member accesses any of your games, they’re placed into a special demo mode. This demo mode in most cases would be the full game with a 15-45 minute timer and in some cases an hour. This allowed the person to play the game, get familiar with it then make a purchase if they wanted to. When the time limit was up they would automatically be prompted to the Marketplace so that they may order it if liked the game.

lolol, it would have been amazing to see that shoe drop

eznark

Banned
Playing with Bob last night and it's astounding. The guy is always farming all by himself in like the opposite lane from the rest of the team, yet he is consistently underleveled. I don't even get how that is possible!

Ferny

LOL!

It was Somnia and Luke top. Ez was just on the sidelines playing with his kinect.

To be fair to them, Trasher had some great ganks top. BH's ult + NS passive at night = kills.

Safe lane was a bitch for me and Az... Couldn't get anything going. Seemed like everytime I crossed the river trashcanman would show up and id have to run like a bitch. That whole game was a mess!

BigAT

Playing with Bob last night and it's astounding. The guy is always farming all by himself in like the opposite lane from the rest of the team, yet he is consistently underleveled. I don't even get how that is possible!

I can't tell you how frustrating that game was to watch. Several of us were watching it while on Mumble and everyone's tone was just progressively getting angrier as the game dragged on.

Ferny

Safe lane was a bitch for me and Az... Couldn't get anything going. Seemed like everytime I crossed the river trashcanman would show up and id have to run like a bitch. That whole game was a mess!

It all started going downhill when I told Trasher to ban sand king.

TheCrow

Except for that time I died to a creep because I lost track of my health. It took me a while to get used to Lina's stun.

eznark

Banned
I can't tell you how frustrating that game was to watch. Several of us were watching it while on Mumble and everyone's tone was just progressively getting angrier as the game dragged on.

We could have won the game in like 25 minutes but it dragged on forever. A couple times it was my fault for getting silenced but when we were down to their tier three mid and it took us 25 minutes to knock it down and people just kept running away after I dropped the golems....man, that was fun stuff!!

Y'all should break down some of the really bad shit we did. I think most of us want to get better and can handle criticism...

It all started going downhill when I told Trasher to ban sand king.

It might have helped cause at least I could a fought back in my lane instead of just running :/

We could have won the game in like 25 minutes but it dragged on forever. A couple times it was my fault for getting silenced but when we were down to their tier three mid and it took us 25 minutes to knock it down and people just kept running away after I dropped the golems....man, that was fun stuff!!

I started getting annoyed so I just took raxes by myself.

I think if we had a couple wards in the jungle we would've been fine. I could've ganked bane a couple times and we would've seen trasher coming. Just need to make sure we have some next time.

Yeah some of that was on me... Kept wanting to farm my drow so i could survive team fights. Should have just hung out in the back and support you guys pushing. I always feel like I need to be right in the middle of the fight even if I'm squishy

eznark

Banned
fuck sorry wrong NFL

3DGREPT2.JPG

Ferny

Y'all should break down some of the really bad shit we did. I think most of us want to get better and can handle criticism...

Not everyone takes that criticism as well as others I think. I think learning by listening to others suggestions and such is important and only helps you improve.

McNei1y

A popular thing most of us new guys should do is buy wards, dust, and other similar items. I think AT has to mention it at least twice a game.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, I'm totally open to criticism, feedback and insults. I played for like 400 hours by myself and didn't know basic stuff. Just in the couple months playing with you guys I've gotten billions times more useful. Also I am an adult trying to play a video game so yeah, bring on the constructive criticism.

Top Bottom