• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Madden Dota doin it real big today.

Aside from the time Thrasher get in over his head with single draft and made me be a bear.

I feel like we are getting better

Went 7-2 today... one loss was that single draft or whatever when we all had random heroes(CB on lone druid). So if we don't count that(we shouldn't!) it was a 7-1 day!

CB3

I feel like we are getting better

I feel like i am. Im getting a good awareness for the map and where the enemies might be at any time.

I dont mind doing the dirty work with CM. I die real easy in the team fights but as long as i get off both my ice spells before that, those almost always lead to two kills.

I feel like i am. Im getting a good awareness for the map and where the enemies might be at any time.

I dont mind doing the dirty work with CM. I die real easy in the team fights but as long as i get off both my ice spells before that, those almost always lead to two kills.

Yeah, your CM is nice

You should check out the joinDota youtube channel. Team Liquid(pro US team) runs CM quit a bit in their games so you could maybe pick some stuff up from them

eznark

Banned
True. I just need to get better at dropping/timing my stun. It's time to retire my drow (all you shake) and stick with lina.

Yeah if we can communicate better and I can shackle them before you send out that fire ball we could really dominate there.

BigAT

Anyone have any recommendations on a cheap PC gaming headset? The left ear speaker on mine is dying/dead and it's driving me nuts.

eznark

Banned
Project x zone demo is cool but I don't think I know enough if the characters to actually care about anything going on. Battle system is fun though.

eznark

Banned
BigAT the latest maxpc reviewed a bunch across a broad range of price points. I'll try to find it.

MaxPC recommends the Razer Kraken Pros, listed at like $80 but they got a 9 (kick ass) same as the vaunted Astros.

Mrbob

Sweet. I'll open my gate if someone can drop stuff off.

I'm growing 3 perfect peach trees right now which I got from a friend. I can drop some of those off when I they are ready to be picked.

Mrbob

Animal Crossing is the worst game of all time I'm addicting too. I'm planting fruit, diggig up fossils, catching fish, netting bugs. It makes no sense why I keep playing it but I can't stop.

BigAT

BigAT the latest maxpc reviewed a bunch across a broad range of price points. I'll try to find it.

MaxPC recommends the Razer Kraken Pros, listed at like $80 but they got a 9 (kick ass) same as the vaunted Astros.

Thanks for the recommendations.

CB3

I couldn't find an AC bundle any where, guess Nintendo doesn't really want anyone buying those, huh?

All of the Special edition bundles seem to be a single run only. Both the Pikachu and Animal Crossing bundles were pretty much sold out everywhere before they even hit

When are we playing DOTA, friends?

CB3

I'm getting on now.

Also, this NeoGAF dark theme setting is pretty tits looking actually.

Ive been using the dark extension on Stylish for a long time now. Its always been the tits. Going back to that white theme is like looking into the sun.

Trasher

Ive been using the dark extension on Stylish for a long time now. Its always been the tits. Going back to that white theme is like looking into the sun.

I've always used it for my mobile GAF, but it's nice to have it on my computer now too.

Top Bottom