• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden Thread of Oh We Just Play DOTA2 Now

BigAT

I was totally in on that Project X Zone game. Then I went into the official thread.

tumblr_matj15b22P1r4yzs3o3_400.gif

m09z4uz.gif

kaguya4grpv.gif

Uh...are you guys taking game recommendations from Soka again?

BigAT

That last game you guys played was ROUGH.

We ran into the same group of smurf accounts two games in a row. Game was bad.

AT has done so well on his smurf account, we're now playing in high skill level matches. The results were as expected.

I forget where I read it, but apparently the game is actually really quick about realizing you're smurfing. I've seen it correct pretty quickly, like within 20-30 wins.

Trasher

We ran into the same group of smurf accounts two games in a row. Game was bad.

I forget where I read it, but apparently the game is actually really quick about realizing you're smurfing. I've seen it correct pretty quickly, like within 20-30 wins.

Yeah we had about two too many smurf accounts with good win %'s. Lots of .1000's in the house.

WWZ was garbage. first off, a pg-13 zombie movie? alright. secondly the whole family dynamic was embarrassingly bad. the "twist" (if you want to call it that) was kind of lame. WWZ the book was decent but the movie didn't really have much to do with it. maybe i just went into the movie wanting to hate it and didnt give it a fair shake or maybe the fact that TLOU is so good soured me on this lame zombie story but it is what it is!

in other movie news, that scary "clap" trailer movie was funny. cool another haunted house demon movie but what was funny was at the very end when she's in the dark and out of nowhere behind her just some hands start clapping lol it looked so stupid. maybe i'm turning into eznark now and i hate everything!

eznark

Banned
Yoloswagweed is Killajew Smiths middle name.

Bob, Defeder Quest is the game you liked so much right? It's on sale today.

Top Bottom