• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Mario Kart DS topic!

Added: f_elz, Papi

Anyone else who adds me in let me know so I can add you back!

Edit: f_elz you're not showing up for some reason on mine but Papi is!

PS - My username is Catalyst! :)

I couldn't find others playing for the life of me, and it turns out nintendowifi.com is reporting intermitent problems on Mario Kart DS. I guess it will be down for a while.

Kai

Hmm how long does it take to test a connection? I found my network name in the wfc settings then it has been sitting at testing connection forever

brandonnn

BEAUTY&SEXY
brandonnn

Glad to hear it's not just my problem -- my specific version router's not listed on the wifi page, but I'm connecting to the service just fine.

The worst is when it teases with the blip for "maybe found someone!" and then fades it back off.

Duderz

Banned
Kai, I had the exact same problem earlier today.

Eventually I just backed out and tried again, but my DS automatically went online and I started playing.

Maybe that will help you as well?

fse

added: tknrobby,phantomile.co,main event, jesus factor, blahness, The Duce 22, Tetris God

edit: also mejilan, brandonnn

Duderz

Banned
Added: Jeff-AMN, GD Justin, drevil, fallout, Geek, SquidTV, Jeremy, jooey, phantomile, Jason-NS, Kobun, ManaByte, Soul4ger, Shinoobi, f_elz, TknRobby, Error2k4, Cold-Steel, trilobyte, and Mejilan.

Mine:

Duderz

Banned
Yeah, that course was pretty awesome, but I'm telling you, Bowser's Castle is easily the best in Mario Kart.

Dry Bones is really really good too! I just unlocked
Daisy

Kai

LoL... only friend races are working right now i guess.... someone add my a$$ ..

SamusKai

Akia

Man I took a break. Now I'm back, but holy cow I had to add alot of people to my list. I just added:

trilobyte

SamusKai

yanhero

Mejilan

FreakyFink

maynerd

Kaijima

Cold-Steel

ksinghsf

carolino

Lambtron

Papi

ManaByte

Belfast

Soul4ger

Shinoobi

Hellraizah

Argon

Koam

Method

Iwazaru

I expect all of you to add me to your lists.

Akia:

My friend's list is now full at 65 people. But in a couple days I'll delete people who haven't added me to their list. So no worries.

AirBrian

Matlock said:
Dry Bones rocks, so does the track that takes place on and around a SMB3 airship.

Fuckin' badass. :D
Most definitely. As I was racing around I was thinking to myself, "This looks really familiar.” Then it hits me. This game is friggin' brilliant.

I guess we're all posting our codes in here now? OK. Mine is:

bobbyconvr

I've added brandonnn, mejilan, phantomile, and many many more of you guys. Almost everyone. Please add me!

can any of you guys connect to a regional or worldwide game?? how long does it take???

mine searches for like 3 mins then says may not be able to find 4 players yada yada yada

well, im siting here waiting for friends to be found. get on people, these one on one stuff is BS. let's get some 4 player going on.

koam, i take it you're in again?

koam

phantomile co. said:
well, im siting here waiting for friends to be found. get on people, these one on one stuff is BS. let's get some 4 player going on.

yup waiting

I wonder if we need the same friends?

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Maybe there should be a separate thread where all we post is our names and friend codes?

I didn't even realize there was exchanging going on till i randomly checked this thread again

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
phantomile co. said:

Add me! Mejilan you too.

TknRobby

EDIT: Added you Zoidberg.

koam

John Harker said:
Maybe there should be a separate thread where all we post is our names and friend codes?

I didn't even realize there was exchanging going on till i randomly checked this thread again

check the online forum

Top Bottom