• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Mario Kart DS topic!

polg

I'd to thank the gaffers that played with me last night... late night

though I was late this morning for a meeting at work >_<

Leatherface

olimario said:
I've seen 3 penises so far.

BIG QUESTION HERE
Who's tingle?
But really, with online being in-software could somebody create a DS web browser that could connect to the web for free in hotspots?

Also, with a web browser I could log into the wireless network here on campus without using the dong. :)

Kai

I am going to add everyone in Demi's list.... is everyone just adding everyone on Demi's list so we all are matched up?

maynerd

Banned
Kai said:
I am going to add everyone in Demi's list.... is everyone just adding everyone on Demi's list so we all are matched up?

I think there is a max of 60 for the list. If you add more than that I believe it begins deleting people off the list. Be careful or you will erase people that you don't want to.

The growth rate for this topic is staggering. Within a few hours (Or even within this hour possible), it'll surpass the PSP sticky topic in total posts.

Matlock

Banned
typhonsentra said:
The growth rate for this topic is staggering. Within a few hours (Or even within this hour possible), it'll surpass the PSP sticky topic in total posts.

Never underestimate the power of a captivated community of online gamers. :)

I played phantomile in a random rival race, what are the odds, nice avatar. My name was just "Jeremy" and it was only my second time playing, I won the first race though which was the only track I played out of the 4.

polg

maynerd said:
I think there is a max of 60 for the list. If you add more than that I believe it begins deleting people off the list. Be careful or you will erase people that you don't want to.

ds > psp > 360

TRUTH!

Spencerr

Banned
The interface isn't as bad as I thought. You don't have to wait around forever to find a friend, just do world wide and when you see the friend icon go to friends after that match. Simple as pie!

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I was playing DQ VIII but fuck it, who is playing Mario Kart I'm down for some matches.

PkunkFury

I'm so happy that some of the SNES and GBA tracks are included in online play. The 3D revisions of them are wonderfully faithful and briing back great memories of my SNES days. Playing those tracks along side tracks from the N64 game in a single setting really put the N64 track design in a poor light. Hairpin turns, flat land scapes, lack of items, the SNES tracks really help seperate those who can drive from those who can't.

SNES Mario Circuit 1 = my first vote

CrisKre

Criskre friend code.

I added
Olimario
error2k4
Phatomile
duderz
cvxfreak
brandonn
tknrobby
Borghe

anyone that wants to add me pm me their codes kiddos.

This is fun.

Duderz

Banned
Just added you siamesedreamer and olimario.

EDIT: You too, Criske and Twilight Princess.

Let's play!

CrisKre, did you disconnect, or was that me? :(

CrisKre

Hahaha, sorry duderz!

Man my boss walked in 2 times while playing so I had to drop the thing.

He still saw me tho.. im in for trouble. Hihi

ill race once more now.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Criskre and Drensch added I will go online later I want to pass the first dungeon of DQVIII first.

twilight what's your code?

Nester

Why don't we start an IRC channel in the regular #ga irc server? Might make matchmaking a little easier plus trash talking is more instant. :)

Something like #gafkart maybe?

Duderz

Banned
Mr. Cheez, the second and last races were VERY close. You had me worried when you busted out 3 freakin' mushrooms in the end of the last lap...lol

good races!

Memles

PkunkFury said:
I'm so happy that some of the SNES and GBA tracks are included in online play. The 3D revisions of them are wonderfully faithful and briing back great memories of my SNES days. Playing those tracks along side tracks from the N64 game in a single setting really put the N64 track design in a poor light. Hairpin turns, flat land scapes, lack of items, the SNES tracks really help seperate those who can drive from those who can't.

SNES Mario Circuit 1 = my first vote

I was just playing around with the game with a friend on Tuesday night and only got to try one classic track (Mario Circuit 1) but I absolutely kicked ass on it. I was able to pick up on powerslides right away, and thus won the race. Whereas, on the other tracks, I found that this wasn't quite as possible. SNES tracks rule.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Ahhhh the game totally robbed me on the second race! On my screen I was in first past the finish line :) Oh well

Great races, hope to play you again Duders!

koam

SpiffyG said:
Add me, I want to play to play someone.

154678 297060

That's mine, add me and then go do a search

To find your code, click on nintendo wifi connection -> friend code -> confirm code

Top Bottom