• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Mario Kart DS topic!

Just got this last night. I'm playing on Netgear W??624 and it's doing fine. I just added my DS' MAC address and put the wep key in and it was great even from my living room. On to the code!
"Zack" is my nick

I haven't added anyone yet, but I will eventually.
Do you have to be mutual friends to come up in a friends search?

JJConrad

Sucks at viral marketing
DrGAKMAN said:
Okay...it's taking forever for my confirmation e-mail when I linked My Nintendo account with my WFC. What's the deal? They give you a temporary username to put in...but when I reconnected to WFC, my nickname waswhat I had before? I can't add friends either...and they can't add me...I'm confused!
It didn't work for me until I changed my nickname on the DS configuration when you start up the system. Then all I had to do was connect once, and after that I could change my nickname back. The confirmation email came before the 2 emails telling that I didn't do it right did.

I got pissed off at the game today and erased everything. I had played 3 rounds of online, coming in first each time, I had a disconnect and when I checked my record again, none of the wins were recorded, but I had 3 loses from the dc.

Now I have unlock everything again and reenter all the friend's codes.

My new Friend Code is:
JJConrad

Mihail

Banned
Here are the people I added:

Cheebs
littlewig
bearsuit
John Harker
Oxymoron
S|kH
zackattack
JJConrad

Add me too. EDIT: in case my icon is blurry -- 541225 422415

Btw, what is that little person icon that appears over the wifi connection strength icon? Does that mean a friend is online or a friend is looking for a game or what?

Mihail

Banned
akia, I added you.

Duders, Koam, what are your friend codes? Add me and let's plizzay.

EDIT: Actually, I have to go for now. Add me for later and I can look up your codes on demi's list. If they're not there, post them here plz.

Mihail

Banned
Bah, I'm finding more and more that ROB is not all he's cut out to be. You're drifting that Dry Bones like a mofo, though. THAT's awesome. I think you're probably the best player I've played against so far.

I gotta go for a bit. See you guys later.

Akia

Mihail said:
Bah, I'm finding more and more that ROB is not all he's cut out to be. You're drifting that Dry Bones like a mofo, though. THAT's awesome. I think you're probably the best player I've played against so far.

I gotta go for a bit. See you guys later.

Wait until you play Pez, Oli, Error, Koam, opkal, frkfink, method. They are good. I'm nothing special.

Akia

FreakyFink got OWNED HARD in that thrid race at Wario Stadium. HOLY CRAP. That was wrong. WordofGod's blue shell hit him while he was an inch from the finish line.

question, if you are searching for a game for a long time, are you automatically disconected from Nintendo WiFi? That seems to happen to me if I leave it searching for too long.

FreakyFink said:
Added. I'm...

Hey man add me

WordofGod

Banned
bobbyconover said:
I'm currently searching, and have all of you recent posters on my list, so if you wanna add me we can get things rocking!

added u
add me:

JESUSAVES

searching...

lets get 4 people at the same time

Shamrock7r said:
question, if you are searching for a game for a long time, are you automatically disconected from Nintendo WiFi? That seems to happen to me if I leave it searching for too long.

Hey man add me

Done.

I'll have my DS with MK on Tuesday. TORTURE.

Have we considered a list of skype or aim names for voice chat during matches? Not sure how well it would work with a friends list this large, but some friends and I were going to get this rolling so we could try it with MK, then use it for FF:CC or something down the road.

I haven't heard of such a plan on this thread to run a voice chat app for this. Just think of all the profanities and racial slurs!

But we're above all that here, aren't we?

Akia said:
FreakyFink got OWNED HARD in that thrid race at Wario Stadium. HOLY CRAP. That was wrong. WordofGod's blue shell hit him while he was an inch from the finish line.

I'm sure he feels better now -- he just swept me, 4/4 races. I was sure sucking it up!

BTW, everyone looking for a good game please add "BUNNZ" to your friends. I know he has you all added, but he's too shy to ask you to add him in return. Trust me on this. Add him up:

Time Trial is addictive as shit. Spent a few hours running laps with the staff ghosts at P-Bread. It definitely helps to learn moves from the pros. A few times I wasn't even looking at the tops screen. It's totally possible to shave time off by following the staff arrows on the bottom screen.

bobbyconover said:
I'm sure he feels better now -- he just swept me, 4/4 races. I was sure sucking it up!

You'll be doing fine once you work up your power slide boosts a little more.

Nice races, Shamrock. I'm going to have to start doing straightaway power slide boosting to keep up with you the circuits.

Top Bottom