• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Mario Kart DS topic!

bobbyconover said:
BTW, everyone looking for a good game please add "BUNNZ" to your friends. I know he has you all added, but he's too shy to ask you to add him in return
I'm going to blue shell the hell outta you next time we play.

But yeah, add me! Especially if you suck. I need me some wins!

FreakyFink said:
You'll be doing fine once you work up your power slide boosts a little more.

Thanks for the tip. I seem to remember dominating you by half a lap on Baby Park before you used about 9 mushrooms in a row to pass me at the last second, though. I've got power sliding pretty well down. :)

My problem in the other races was that I keep second-guessing the usefulness of items, and doing stupid shit like intentionally slowing down to make sure I'm in second place before I get them. It's not working. I was doing much better when I just all-out raced people. :(

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
if there is one track to practice powerslides it's baby park, once you have the timing down the rest is all about starting the powerslide at the right moment before entering a corner or curve

John Harker said:
Added. Do you have mine?
Nop

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Error2k4 said:
if there is one track to practice powerslides it's baby park, once you have the timing down the rest is all about starting the powerslide at the right moment before entering a corner or curve

Nop

oh, your missing out! haha

Skitz

bobbyconover said:
Thanks for the tip. I seem to remember dominating you by half a lap on Baby Park before you used about 9 mushrooms in a row to pass me at the last second, though. I've got power sliding pretty well down. :)

Yeah, I spun out at the beginning
:lol

I can't bring myself to search through a 69 page thread to find what I'm looking for.

There's a program that converts images into MK DS emblems so that you can easily copy them into the game.

Can anyone provide me the link to that site?
thanks!

I still need these people to add me:
kaijima, Unison, Teddman, GD Justin, The E (this is your MK name), brandonnn, Mejilan, PGCJonny, olimario, TknRobby

I would appreciate it if you would add me in since it does no good if I can't keep stats on fellow gaffers. And anyone else who adds me, I'll check this thread.

evilromero

John Harker

evilromero said:
I still need these people to add me:
kaijima, Unison, Teddman, GD Justin, The E (this is your MK name), brandonnn, Mejilan, PGCJonny, olimario, TknRobby

I would appreciate it if you would add me in since it does no good if I can't keep stats on fellow gaffers. And anyone else who adds me, I'll check this thread.

evilromero

i think i have you added, but we've never played?

how can i improve the wi fi connection in MK? for some reason the bars are always really low when i try getting online. im sitting in the same room as my router, and my roommate upstairs has no problem with the wireless internet :(

FreakyFink said:
You'll be doing fine once you work up your power slide boosts a little more.

Nice races, Shamrock. I'm going to have to start doing straightaway power slide boosting to keep up with you the circuits.

Ya those are essential I have learned for me to keep up with some of the guys here.

John Harker

FrenchMovieTheme said:
how can i improve the wi fi connection in MK? for some reason the bars are always really low when i try getting online. im sitting in the same room as my router, and my roommate upstairs has no problem with the wireless internet :(

change the channels on your cordless phones, turn off your cell phone, stop using the microwave, and dont live near powerlines

DrGAKMAN

Banned
Here's my friend code again...someone try to add me, it wasn't working for people earlier, but it should work now:

change the channels on your cordless phones, turn off your cell phone, stop using the microwave, and dont live near powerlines

i can't tell if you are mocking me or giving honest advice, that's how clueless i am about wireless doings :(

John Harker

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i can't tell if you are mocking me or giving honest advice, that's how clueless i am about wireless doings :(

i was being serious, anything that gives off any type of micro or electromagnetic waves cause interference

Leatherface

You bastard! Caught me right at the end 3/4 games! =P

btw- I can do drift turbos easy enough, off the start is 50/50 right now and I barely ever catch a draft boost. Which one are you talking about?

DrGAKMAN

Banned
Shamrock...if you wondered why I was so slow in those last two races...it's 'cos my battery was running low and I was trying to plug in my AC adaptor...

Leatherface

Hey guys add me so i can play you! =_(

LTHRFACE

People I've added so far:

Drakken
Error2k4
Jeff-AMN
GD Justin
phantomile
Jason NS
kobun
Manabyte
MrCheez
trilobye
The E
Teddman

If you want to trade adds and your not on my list pm me. If you are on my list, add me back damn it!! :)

Top Bottom