• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Mario Kart DS topic!

AirBrian

You SOB's! :lol Great race -- even though you both ambushed me at the finish line.

I gotta eat some supper. I'll be on in an hour or so.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
yes, great races everyone!

And yeah, I dug watching shamrock with the constant drift.

PkunkFury

Great races levious, sorry i never even caught up to you on Mario Circuit :lol

Blue shells suck, I wish they would turn off for 2 player,i got that one when I was in first and had to hit both of us with it

There should at least have lobby chat on MK, it sucks that you can't talk about the races when you finish

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I wouldn't mind blue shells so much if you could get ghosts while in first place. Or can you?

And yeah, that Yoshi circuit, whatever it's called, that was a great race.

Rlan

I've added:

Chibbi Brady
Akia
levious
PkunkFury
Demi

My code is:

472506 184320

add me! I'm sick of not being able to find people via the Worldwide mode. Bloody sucks. Surely there are 4 people wanting to play :\

PkunkFury

:lol way to rub it in Shamrock! I saw that at the end of sky garden I realise I suck :lol

your technique is awesome, with the constant drifting, I tried mimicking you on figure 8 last lap and my time went way up. I'm gonna have to practice that. Otherwise I stand no chance against you 1 on 1, even when I'm sending 10s of turtle shells in your direction

PkunkFury said:
:lol way to rub it in Shamrock! I saw that at the end of sky garden I realise I suck :lol

your technique is awesome, with the constant drifting, I tried mimicking you on figure 8 last lap and my time went way up. I'm gonna have to practice that. Otherwise I stand no chance against you 1 on 1, even when I'm sending 10s of turtle shells in your direction

Haha I like doing that when it's safe enough. In all seriousness, you don't suck at all. In fact I'd say every GAF player I have played is better than anyone I have played on regular Regional or Worldwide.

PkunkFury

Shamrock7r said:
Haha I like doing that when it's safe enough. In all seriousness, you don't suck at all. In fact I'd say every GAF player I have played is better than anyone I have played on regular Regional or Worldwide.

I spit soda, it was even funnier cuz of DKs big stupid looking grin; you don't see them from the front so often :lol

I'm a searching but nobody is showing up, Shamrock did you add me yet?

Just added Drakken and PkunkFury, would desperately love a 4p game. Is 35 the friend limit in MK?

Chibbi Brady said:
I'm a searching but nobody is showing up, Shamrock did you add me yet?

Just added Drakken and PkunkFury, would desperately love a 4p game. Is 35 the friend limit in MK?

ya I added you man but I am not searching right now. I have a lady friend coming over

edit: Aw hell one more game

AirBrian

GG, guys.

Oni Link 666 said:
Here is my friend code. If anyone adds me, just let me know so I can add you. I'll probably be getting my dongle tomorrow.

I added you.

My info:

AirBrian

I guess she must have shown up.
Shame because I was enjoying that, although great last race on Cheep Cheep Airbrain. I had to hide behind a bloody palm tree to avoid your first star, no such luck with the 2nd one though. Made that shot with the bomb all the sweeter. :)

AirBrian

Chibbi Brady said:
I guess she must have shown up.
Shame because I was enjoying that, although great last race on Cheep Cheep Airbrain. I had to hide behind a bloody palm tree to avoid your first star, no such luck with the 2nd one though. Made that shot with the bomb all the sweeter. :)
:lol

Yeah, I was pretty shocked that you were able to avoid the star -- I thought I had you cornered. Then BAM!!! -- great shot, man.

kiryogi

Banned
REMATCH JAPTOR! GWARG WTF XD I was really messing up my lines @_@

edit: urgh i forget that daisy has the highest item luck XD Haha at the blue shell ploy tho. In any case, crazy nice matches. :D

Rlan

Was that you playing against me a few Seconds ago Gazunta? You need more practice! :D

Add me to your friends list!

callous

Yeah, having to wait forever to get a 4 or even 3 player game going is getting old.

Anyway, I played this guy last night called UltMario. He had over 500 wins and had a yellow star next to his name. What's that about? Something you get for a lot of wins, or a Nintendo employee?

callous said:
Anyway, I played this guy last night called UltMario. He had over 500 wins and had a yellow star next to his name. What's that about? Something you get for a lot of wins, or a Nintendo employee?

You have to beat every cup on every difficulty with at least a one-star rating.

Rlan

God dammit, I'm sitting here with the "Friend online" thing flashing, yet it can never find us. I keep getting "Unable to establish UDP connection to the game server" errors after a minute or two. JUST CONNECT TO THE FRIEND DAMMIT!

Rlan said:
God dammit, I'm sitting here with the "Friend online" thing flashing, yet it can never find us. I keep getting "Unable to establish UDP connection to the game server" errors after a minute or two. JUST CONNECT TO THE FRIEND DAMMIT!

I've been sitting here unable to find anyone for 10 mins, too. Do you have me on your list?

AirBrian

Does anyone know what the little blue icon that flashes above your signal strength icon is? Is that when someone adds you?

(Sorry if it's in the manual, I'm at work.)

rawk

AirBrian said:
Does anyone know what the little blue icon that flashes above your signal strength icon is? Is that when someone adds you?

(Sorry if it's in the manual, I'm at work.)

It means one of your friends is searching.

Top Bottom