• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Mario Kart DS topic!

SantaC

callous said:
I strongheartedly third this motion.

Also, Manabanana, I've added you, add me back. Also also, Smiles and Cries, add me already! I added you ages ago. I'm starting to think you don't like me.

Callous
047304 430802

I am adding you callous.

I have also added CVXfreak and johnny nighttrain :eek:

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Shamrock7r said:
Finally got to play you Error2k4, GG

Edit: Error, Akia, you 2 up for a 3 player game?
you kick my ass... how do fuck do you disappear from my map? I mean that's hella fast :O

Heh, thanks. I have just really honed in on my powersliding skills, knowing exactly how to powerslide around corners and on a few straigtaways.

Edit: Hmm, someone keeps connecting and disconnecting on me.

Akia

Good match in Baby Park Error. I refused to be cheap with the Blue Shell even though it costed me the game. I have to go eat dinner brb in 30 minutes.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I made a rule to myself to not use the Blue Shell unless I'm very far behind, if the race is close I'm not gonna use it.

elostyle

Never forget! I'm Dumb!
Cruzer, Error, I need you addness please.

eloist

Added piccolosan, CVXFREAK and Akia too. Please do the same :)

I need friend codes stat! I have NO ONE added to my friends list, and obviously, would like to add people that are willing to add me.

GaiaThery

GG Shamrock. Man, I got smoked on SNES Mario Circuit lol

oh, bluemace is my usual online handle. I use piccolosan because I can't remember my password for my bluemace account on GAF. lol

callous

Oni Link 666 said:
You can also just hold down select. It's not as fast though.

Good game callous. :)

You are Al? You beat me good and proper. Not to mention I completely pwned myself in the last race by gallivanting into all kinds of flowers and shooting myself. But yes, it was fun :)

Added you, Santacruzer and Gaia Theory.

Now I'm starting to understand why this game needs some sort of room interface. We can search for hours and not end up starting a game lol

I just got my assed handed to me... I heard about the snake powersliding but hadn't seen it in use... damn... I've got to learn that!!

GG Shamrock! Sorry I suck.

I'm searching too! Hey elo, it took me awhile to learn how to power slide. It feels a bit quirky in this game compared to the older games.

Edit: I dropped out of the game for some reason, now I can't find anyone. Oy.

God Luigi's Mansion and Yoshi Falls are my two worst levels :( gg I swear my game had me in first when I passed the finish line on Yoshi Falls.

Akia

OMG YES I GOT YOU SHAMROCK! Man that was the closest race I ever had.

Shamrock7r said:
God Luigi's Mansion and Yoshi Falls are my two worst levels :( gg I swear my game had me in first when I passed the finish line on Yoshi Falls.

That's what happens when you lag. You were all over the place. It seemed like you were teleporting.

Akia:

elostyle

Never forget! I'm Dumb!
Thanks for the games guys. Unfortunately everyone and their mother seems to be better at the game than me. Well I guess that's what the blue shell is there for ;)

Yeah that was my saving grace :lol

Now I don't feel bad since I'm not the only one that has problems with Yoshi Falls. I still don't quite understand how to tackle that stage. Powersliding in the water usually works against me lol

elostyle

Never forget! I'm Dumb!
So what's good to do? Powerslide often and then hold it once the yellow flames/sparks come out or immediately release once you got that to happen?

Top Bottom