• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 10 League: Zep's a No Show....again

As of Wednesday 11:25 PM EST waiting on:

AL West
* Rangers - Rareside (octoco)
* Mariners - DM (dmczaf)

East
* Red Sox - Sanjuro Tsubaki (Sanjuro Tsubaki)

NL West
Central
* Cardinals - Fifty (Chifty)
* Astros - Miguel (mmolinajr)

rareside has the tough situation (read last page). No reason the other guys shouldn't have logged in, I've seen a few of them posting on GAF.

eznark

Banned
Frank, according to the league room we're only missing 6.

If we can't play tomorrow I'm not going to be thrilled.

LJ11

Notified everyone, hopefully more sign in by the end of the night. I'm not waiting until Monday to start this thing. If you haven't signed in by tomorrow around 6 central, you're out of luck.

eznark

Banned
LJ11 said:
Notified everyone, hopefully more sign in by the end of the night. I'm not waiting until Monday to start this thing. If you haven't signed in by tomorrow around 6 central, you're out of luck.
I hope you mean 6 am. I've got all damn day to kill!

rareside

I just sent my brother-in-law my PSN id and PW. He should log me in by tomorrow night.

I won't be able to play any of my games until Monday (is that OK? I don't want my games auto-completed). I'll be able to play a ton when I'm back home.

LJ11

rareside said:
I just sent my brother-in-law my PSN id and PW. He should log me in by tomorrow night.

I won't be able to play any of my games until Monday (is that OK? I don't want my games auto-completed). I'll be able to play a ton when I'm back home.

Yeah, don't worry about the games, just sign in.

turnbuckle

JambiBum said:
Don't you try and call your shots on me turnbuckle. I'll hit you in the head :lol

hahaha your 72 mph fastball don't hurt.

the alcohol is in full effect. Im laughing uncontrollably at the name "sizemore" :lol

where'd your catcher learn to throw? hahaha

JambiBum

turnbuckle said:
hahaha your 72 mph fastball don't hurt.

the alcohol is in full effect. Im laughing uncontrollably at the name "sizemore" :lol

where'd your catcher learn to throw? hahaha

He doesn't know how to throw. Or hit. It's AJ. He can't do anything but fail.

Also. I love how you walk Omar now :lol

turnbuckle

JambiBum said:
He doesn't know how to throw. Or hit. It's Scot PoGiraffeNeck. He can't do anything but fail.

Also. I love how you walk Omar now :lol
I walk Omar when you have quentin behind him. He's just that dominant. I think you're like 5-7 with him on me so far :p

JambiBum

turnbuckle said:
Did he reach base every at bat? That last pitch was aimed in the other direction and still managed to hit him. The game is bugged. He's a monster.
That game he did. Fucking Quentin can't do his job though. You want another?

JambiBum

turnbuckle said:
oh god who is this welfare team? I don't know anybody in my lineup. I think I make more than some of these guys :lol
At least you are facing Freddy "Can't locate my pitches" Garcia. Number five pitcher indeed :lol

DMczaf

The Frankman said:
As of Wednesday 11:25 PM EST waiting on:

AL West
* Rangers - Rareside (octoco)
* Mariners - DM (dmczaf)

East

NL West
Central
* Cardinals - Fifty (Chifty)

rareside has the tough situation (read last page). No reason the other guys shouldn't have logged in, I've seen a few of them posting on GAF.

Logging in now

turnbuckle

JambiBum said:
At least you are facing Freddy "Can't locate my pitches" Garcia. Number five pitcher indeed :lol

This game is so epic. My outfielder almost fell down catching a popup :lol :lol :lol

--

sometimes I hate my job. Then I remember that at least I'm not a Pittsburgh Pirate

JambiBum

turnbuckle said:
This game is so epic. My outfielder almost fell down catching a popup :lol :lol :lol

--

sometimes I hate my job. Then I remember that at least I'm not a Pittsburgh Pirate

WHAT IS GOING ONNNNNNNNNN

turnbuckle

JambiBum said:
WHAT IS GOING ONNNNNNNNNN

Sometimes I feel sorry for Pittsburgh Pirates

Then I remember they don't have Freddy Garcia as a 5th starter and it puts everything into perspective.

JambiBum

turnbuckle said:
Sometimes I feel sorry for Pittsburgh Pirates

Then I remember they don't have Freddy Garcia as a 5th starter and it puts everything into perspective.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

JambiBum

turnbuckle said:
.... whoa

I fully expected a comeback. I'm never touching this team again hahaha. GG's man.
That was ridiculous. I wanted to pinch hit but I decided I had enough of the crazy shit in that game. Nor am I ever pitching FG again. Unless I'm forced to by some zebra striped gynecologist or something.

Fifty

The Frankman said:
No reason the other guys shouldn't have logged in, I've seen a few of them posting on GAF.

There was a reason I hadn't logged in. I was out. And now I'm home, drunk, yet still dedicated enough to log in ASAP.

Mark McGwire would be proud of me.

Fifty said:
There was a reason I hadn't logged in. I was out. And now I'm home, drunk, yet still dedicated enough to log in ASAP.

Mark McGwire would be proud of me.
Want to quote your avi sooooooooooooooooooo much... :D

Okay new list, as of Thursday 1:25 AM EST (also whenever the site updates Fifty) waiting on:

AL West
* Rangers - Rareside (octoco) - brother will logon for him

East

NL Central

eznark

Banned
LiveWire said:
The Brewers suck.
2v8fjuc.gif

Sanjuro

YeahYeahyeah, I'll sign in soon. I wish i could just do it from the website. Turning on the PS3 is like trying to wake a dead grandmother.

As of Thursday 4 PM EST waiting on:

AL West
* Rangers - Rareside (octoco) - Brother will log on for him.

East
* Red Sox - Sanjuro Tsubaki (Sanjuro Tsubaki) ...

NL Central

The last person to sign in should be rareside since he actually has an excuse.

Sanjuro

Rorschach said:
Waiting for you three. Chump.
I've been signed in for at least seven minutes now or so and I can't even look at my rooster. This is disastrous. You guys need to get in the gaaaaame.

Rorschach

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
I've been signed in for at least seven minutes now or so and I can't even look at my rooster. This is disastrous.
Oh shit, you've been waiting 7 whole minutes? The humanity! We've been waiting much longer for you and others to sign in. It should all be done by today if rareside's bro is really signing in.

Top Bottom