• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 10 League: Zep's a No Show....again

LJ11

Nightz said:
Looks like it's the first 12.

Can you actually invite a guy that's scheduled for week 11...pretty funny if true. Lets take it 3 at a time though.

JambiBum said:
So wait, I don't have to play DMC first?

Nope. PM/AIM your opponent, most of the AIM is in the OP.

Also if you're going to flex:
a) It's determined your opponent definitely isn't around and
b) You have to use the pitcher who was slotted to pitch THAT game... Skipping the 1st thrre games? In Game 4 you should have to use your #4 guy or call up a pitcher.

LJ11

Dmncnby2k9 said:
Yea, it's the first 12. Whoever I got in those 12 I'm ready to play, just let me know.

We can play after I finish cooking these pork chops and watch Project Runway. :lol

About 11 eastern is what I'm thinking, but if you find someone else I'll understand.

Take it 3 series at a team, don't go further out than that.

LJ11

JambiBum said:
So we should use the pitcher that is scheduled to pitch that game right? Are we using a 4 or 5 man rotation?

You can use a 4 man, but your pitchers will tire out, stamina is affected by how often someone pitches. Your call.

JambiBum

LJ11 said:
You can use a 4 man, but your pitchers will tire out, stamina is affected by how often someone pitches. Your call.
Alright. I'm going with a 5. DM and I are playing but he is using his number 1 guy. Confused me a little.

LJ11

JambiBum said:
Alright. I'm going with a 5. DM and I are playing but he is using his number 1 guy. Confused me a little.

He won't be able to use him next series until the 2nd or 3rd game.

eznark

Banned
Lost 5-1

Home run and an error made the difference. Shiiiiiiit

Good game eznark, I'm up for another one if you want. It's up to you
Wife wants to watch survivor, if you want to play again in like 40 I am down. I don't want to move the PS3 for one game right now.

eznark

Banned
pistolpete2940 said:
Pretty much, I think that hr was my only extra base hit
Yup, and I am pretty sure I had him struck out on a called ball too!

And yes bob, the Brewers are really, really bad. I'm just stoked I was able to get 9 hits!

Also seriously the animation shows Prince was safe on that triple. Hopefully next year they either fix that animation or stop assuming that if the ball beats the runner he is out.

eznark

Banned
Oh, online report:

very, very little lag. pretty much next to nothing after that first game froze on the second pitch. It also seemed to go fast as hell.

Nightz

Kingbrave said:
Damnit, ah well, good game Nightz
Good game man. Really close game, was nervous the entire time. :lol

I'm up for another game or two if you want.

Edit: Gonna set my lineup and rotation. Forgot to do that in the first game lol.

eznark

Banned
pistolpete2940 said:
Sportscast live, right now I'm listening to the dmncnby vs jambibum game. Pretty close
oh rad, didn't know you could do that.

we should set up a vent server for the league since there is no party chat

turnbuckle

Rorschach said:
What's the point of saving my lineup if it doesn't...save it.

Yeah, this is a bit confusing. I spent a good 10 minutes sorting out my lineup, then as soon as the game started it was as if I never touched anything.

JambiBum

That game was fucking ridiculous. Went to the 11th and Mauer hit a walk off :(. Gave up 3 solo shots. All on sliders except my last pitch.

Oh and turnbuckle, Omar came through again in the clutch. Tied it up in the 8th :lol

turnbuckle

JambiBum said:
That game was fucking ridiculous. Went to the 11th and Mauer hit a walk off :(. Gave up 3 solo shots. All on sliders except my last pitch.

Oh and turnbuckle, Omar came through again in the clutch. Tied it up in the 8th :lol

It's a long season, my friend. I'll be surprised if his body holds up through it. Unpleasantly surprised.

Nightz

Kingbrave said:
Another good game Nightz.
Yessir. Huge drop off going from Young to Garland. :lol Also that error on the potential double play was just a killer, since it eventually lead to the go-ahead run. Was fun though. :D

Edit: You up for finishing up this series? I'll be around if you are. If not, no worries.

Kingbrave

Nightz said:
Yessir. Huge drop off going from Young to Garland. :lol Also that error on the potential double play was just a killer, since it eventually lead to the go-ahead run. Was fun though. :D

Edit: You up for finishing up this series? I'll be around if you are. If not, no worries.

Sure.

Top Bottom