• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 10 League: Zep's a No Show....again

eznark said:

Still missing two. Miguel is the other I assume?
Mig is the offender. In all probability rare's relative will be signed in by tonight. If Mig doesn't sign in by tomorrow I say we look for a real Houston Asstro fan like Matrix.

Fifty

The Frankman said:
Mig is the offender. In all probability rare's relative will be signed in by tonight. If Mig doesn't sign in by tomorrow I say we look for a real Houston Asstro fan like Matrix.

If people aren't showing up in this thread for days, I certainly don't look forward to waiting for them to play over fifty games.

eznark

Banned
To be honest this whole thing seems pretty damned pointless right now. There is no chance we're going to be able to play this thing out with 24 people.

When this league crumbles I say someone starts a new thread, says a league will start in two weeks and the top 12 posters are in.

eznark said:
To be honest this whole thing seems pretty damned pointless right now. There is no chance we're going to be able to play this thing out with 24 people.

When this league crumbles I say someone starts a new thread, says a league will start in two weeks and the top 12 posters are in.

How is that fair? Some of us do sleep and work.... :lol

Good news, everyone! (stop imagining Professor Farnsworth)

I AIMed Mig and he assured he will logon as soon as he gets home from work. He also expects congrats for the Astros' victory.

So all we have to do is wait on rareside's brother. WE WILL BE PLAYING BASEBALL BY TOMORROW, LET IT BE SO!

eznark said:
You'll have to do those things while the league is going on, correct? It's a show of dedication!

Yes, but I can plan on playing my games. I'm not going to tell my family I can't do certain things because I need to make a post. :p

eznark

Banned
storybook77 said:
Yes, but I can plan on playing my games. I'm not going to tell my family I can't do certain things because I need to make a post. :p
Then be happy I'm not the commish (also, get a smartphone and you can post from anywhere you dirty poor!)

Sanjuro

So then what was the point in rushing me home to sign in if you are playing tomorrow?

Damn fools.

"OMGOGMGOMOGMOGMOGM Sanjuro we nEEEEDDDD you to sign in"

Views others not signed in

k38z94.jpg

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
So then what was the point in rushing me home to sign in if you are playing tomorrow?
You don't get mercilessly ridiculed, and this affects your standing for other leagues. There are people who were in 09's league who were not allowed in MLB 10 because of prior bad acts.

Sanjuro

The Frankman said:
You don't get mercilessly ridiculed, and this affects your standing for other leagues. There are people who were in 09's league who were not allowed in MLB 10 because of prior bad acts.
You mean like you? :lol

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
You mean like you? :lol
I don't at all. Everyone knows I might pick up the game a bit late, but I never have issues playing/signing in. I wouldn't be at the forefront of League Preparations if I had been, skippy.

Sanjuro

The Frankman said:
I don't at all. Everyone knows I might pick up the game a bit late, but I never have issues playing/signing in. I wouldn't be at the forefront of League Preparations if I had been, skippy.
I was referring to last year. I was one of the main and active participants last year and so far this year. You don't need to worry about me.

Actually you guys have to wait, I'm in the middle of a Naruto marathon. I'll do it Saturday.

lulz... how do I sign using another person's info?

JambiBum

The Frankman said:
Actually you guys have to wait, I'm in the middle of a Naruto marathon. I'll do it Saturday.

You just have to sign out of yours and then enter his info. Might have to make a new user account on your ps3 if you have it set to auto sign in though.

JambiBum

The Frankman said:
... are you sure you guys can't wait until Saturday? :D

God damnit Frank. You're lucky the Yankees are winning or else I would be angry with you. But I can't be angry when they are winning. But I see that you got it done. So good job to you sir.

LJ11

Go get your games in.

My first opponent is Rareside. Next series is dmncnby, so I'll find a way to play a game or two.

Well beat the drum,
drum.jpg

and hold the phone,
878731182_bf351b2987.jpg

the sun came out today!
baseball_stadium.jpg

We’re born again; there’s new grass on the field...
2042330-R1-019-8_4.jpg

A-roundin’ third, and headed for home,
1137013620.jpg

it’s a brown-eyed handsome man...
douchebagsantana.jpg

Anyone can understand the way I feel...
anigif_a-rod-cops-a-feel-2840-1256057979-11.gif

Ohhhh put me in, coach...
I’m ready to play, today;
Put me in, coach...
I’m ready to play, today;
Look at me...
I can be...
centerfield

LJ11

Week 1

• Rangers vs Orioles
  • White Sox vs Mariners
  • Braves vs Rockies
  • Giants vs Rays
  • Brewers vs Phillies
  • Yankees vs Angels
  • Jays vs Mets
  • Cardinals vs Cubs
  • Padres vs Marlins
  • Nationals vs Twins
  • Tigers vs Dodgers
  • Red Sox vs Astros

DCX

DCX
LJ11 said:
Week 1

• Rangers vs Orioles
  • White Sox vs Mariners
  • Braves vs Rockies
  • Giants vs Rays
  • Brewers vs Phillies
  • Yankees vs Angels
  • Jays vs Mets
  • Cardinals vs Cubs
  • Padres vs Marlins
  • Nationals vs Twins
  • Tigers vs Dodgers
  • Red Sox vs Astros
Thanks, BigAT, i can play after my Madden game with Smokey which should start in the next 20 minutes or so :)

DCX

Top Bottom