• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 10 League: Zep's a No Show....again

Sanjuro

eznark said:
Dude, load up an exhibition game and pitch with Doug Davis. It's fucking absurd. Takes 8 seconds to go through his damn wind up, throws everything off. I finally got a rhythm going in the third or fourth
Yeah, Dice-K is pretty much like that. I almost prefer men on base when pitching with him.....wait a minute...

turnbuckle

Sanjuro spinning a gem on me right now. I was hoping to make a statement and crush multiple homers. 6th inning and i think I only have 2 weak hits :(

are the league menus painfully slow for anyone else or is it just me? takes me like 5 mins to get from the main online area into a challenge and have it accepted

FrenchMovieTheme said:
are the league menus painfully slow for anyone else or is it just me? takes me like 5 mins to get from the main online area into a challenge and have it accepted
Same here, right now I'm at the loading screen and the bar's not filling up

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
FrenchMovieTheme said:
oh, i thought you meant EVER on the schedule as if you were investigating a bug where only 1 team had you on their schedule. sorry, we dont play till like week 8 :(
Well, darn. DOES ANYONE WANT TO PLAY WITH ME???

charlie-brown-baseball-aaugh.jpg

pistolpete2940 said:
Fuckin great game too. My heart was pumpin in that inning man

lol yeah it was. back and forth all game. i fucking knew i should have pitched around howard in that 2nd inning.... i was lucky to even get it back to 3-2 then i throw that ridiculous change he took out of the galaxy -_-

also i was trying to distract you with a lead off attempt so you'd forget about the batter and throw me a meatball :D

DenogginizerOS

What the fuck did these sliders do to outfield speed? My guys are running like they have 100 lbs strapped to their backs.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
lol yeah it was. back and forth all game. i fucking knew i should have pitched around howard in that 2nd inning.... i was lucky to even get it back to 3-2 then i throw that ridiculous change he took out of the galaxy -_-

also i was trying to distract you with a lead off attempt so you'd forget about the batter and throw me a meatball :D
I don't know how it was on your end, but the game was a little slow. Not necessarily laggy, but it felt like the game was in slow motion. I wanted to friendly quit but then you took the lead so it didn't feel fair to ask you for a friendly quit.

eznark

Banned
DenogginizerOS said:
When?
I could not track down shit in my game against Story. That was beyond retarded.
Frank spent his formitive years watching Gary Sheffield play outfield. Of course he thinks they should all run like *insert uncoordinated weirdo clutz anime character reference that Frank would understand here*

DenogginizerOS

eznark said:
Frank spent his formitive years watching Gary Sheffield play outfield. Of course he thinks they should all run like *insert uncoordinated weirdo clutz anime character reference that Frank would understand here*
The outfield speed is not acceptable to me.

Blue Jays - 100 102 012 - 7 - 11 - 0
Mets - 200 000 000 - 2 - 3 - 0

I already addressed lag issues, next time I'm friendly quitting if it's a 0-0 or tie score. I hit like 3 batters with fastballs and this mispresses... oh yeah, stealing with a 4+ run lead in the 9th = weak. That's all.
All OFs shouldn't run like Usain Bolt. I understand if you don't know who he is since he's a black track athlete.

DenogginizerOS

The Frankman said:
All OFs shouldn't run like Usain Bolt. I understand if you don't know who he is since he's a black track athlete.
Yes, but McLouth is now abnormally slow, Heyward is ridiculously slow, and my LF is a joke. You gimped them way too much.

Obviously you have been spoiled by playing online too much. Positioning is key for the OFs.

THIS IS BASEBALL!
Yeah, Matt Kemp was running like Manny and Manny was running like Betty White.
So they work then!

DenogginizerOS

The Frankman said:
Obviously you have been spoiled by playing online too much. Positioning is key for the OFs.

THIS IS BASEBALL!
Fuck off. I know baseball. And what I just saw was not representative of what a player can do.

Rorschach

I think they only went down 1 bar? And they were too fast before IMO. I don't know that there's a compromise available here. :(

The Frankman said:
So they work then!
Yeah, whatever, dude. You just copy pasted them from OS anyway. Don't act all smug, ho.

JambiBum

Jesus christ with all the hate in this thread today. No wonder we waited to start the league for so long. Everyone was friends before they had to play each other.

DenogginizerOS

JambiBum said:
Jesus christ with all the hate in this thread today. No wonder we waited to start the league for so long. Everyone was friends before they had to play each other.
Shut up, pussy

Rorschach

JambiBum said:
:lol I think the wait made it worse!

Top Bottom