• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 10 League: Zep's a No Show....again

Rorschach

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Our third game is missing. I think we need to replay it at some point. The score of the phantom game isn't the same though.
...gawd. I get robbed of possible wins and I have to play losses over. :( Hard to love this game. Want to try tonight?

[edit]Oh great the game it gave me an auto-loss to wasted my ace. Fuck!

rareside

Recorded in-game, then it sits on your XMB in the video section.

Just used a flash drive (my oldschool ipod shuffle) to transport to my computer and uploaded to youtube.

Don't think you can do it straight from your PS3.

JambiBum

rareside said:
Recorded in-game, then it sits on your XMB in the video section.

Just used a flash drive (my oldschool ipod shuffle) to transport to my computer and uploaded to youtube.

Don't think you can do it straight from your PS3.
I figured you had to use a flash drive. There is a pretty funny play in a game with turn and I. I try to steal third and the throw beats me by a good three seconds but his third baseman just refuses to tag me and just stands there with the ball.

LJ11

Rorschach said:
Well, that sucks. I was going to ask you to play tonight that I finally have some times. Sigh.

Dude, try to play the game, I'm pretty sure you'll be allowed to play it. If not, do an exhibition game and I'll give the W/L accordingly.

Sanjuro

166k80l.gif

Kingbrave

Rorschach said:
Looks like we only have the option for exhibition and not the league game. :\

Shit. Hell, I don't even remember trying to play the third game. So I don't know what happened. Shit sucks though.

Rorschach

Kingbrave said:
Shit. Hell, I don't even remember trying to play the third game. So I don't know what happened. Shit sucks though.
:\ Well, I'm going to try and play another game (sanjuro?!). Thanks for going on and trying, though.

LJ11

Ugh, shit is a mess, these options aren't helping me decide winners. I can assign W/L but not sure who is going to get what.

LJ11

Figured it out for the most part, but it's only showing 2 games for the Braves/Rockies, I was under the impression that you haven't played any.

What's the status with Sox/Stros? You guys are going to have to play exhibitions and give me the W/L so I can assign them, league can't advance unless I assign the W/L. Thankfully flex scheduling saves the day.

The Frankman said:
if you want to continue our series hit me up.

I'd already retired for the night. I'll be around early this evening (around 5:30 or 6 est) and after 10, if Denog isn't around for our games then I'll play you.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
storybook77 said:
I'd already retired for the night. I'll be around early this evening (around 5:30 or 6 est) and after 10, if Denog isn't around for our games then I'll play you.
I will try to get a game or two in with you around 6EST if I can. If not then, definitely at 10PM.

JambiBum

Rare, I don't know what happened on that pop fly. I thought I had it lined up and then my phone went off. Looked back and saw that you were still running and that my guy had somehow dropped it :lol . At least I'm actually scoring on you this time around though.

rareside

Hey, at least you got the lead runner out on that dropped fly ball. I almost spilled my drink trying to make him go to 3rd.

That game was just ugly all around.

Early steals are on btw. Didn't use it til I was down, but then I had to when you weren't holding me on.

EDIT: I was also pissed cuz u got your first 2 hits as bunts.. Haha

JambiBum

rareside said:
Hey, at least you got the lead runner out on that dropped fly ball. I almost spilled my drink trying to make him go to 3rd.

That game was just ugly all around.

Early steals are on btw. Didn't use it til I was down, but then I had to when you weren't holding me on.

EDIT: I was also pissed cuz u got your first 2 hits as bunts.. Haha

First hit was a bunt triple none the less lol.

Also, for that last game. I have no idea how pierre ended up at third. Seriously. He ran to third on the foul ball and then when he was running back to second in between pitches he turned around and just ran. I didn't even control it. Trying to find the replay of it now.

rareside

Did you see how FAST Pierre was running? I've never seen someone go that fast. He should've gone home at that speed!

Last game was a fun pitchers duel. I tried to call some homerun shots and you just made me look like an idiot.

JambiBum

rareside said:
Did you see how FAST Pierre was running? I've never seen someone go that fast. He should've gone home at that speed!

Last game was a fun pitchers duel. I tried to call some homerun shots and you just made me look like an idiot.

I was pissed when that ball Konerko hit didn't go out. I needed that. Knew I wouldn't win with a one run lead lol. I have no idea what happened with Pierre. It was like he just teleported to third after that foul ball. I went through the replays but it isn't there because it was a foul ball that he advanced.

As for your home run shots, when someone tries to call one out on me I usually go right for their head. I don't plan on hitting them, just want to show them who is boss.

When we played our series I just wasn't really up to the task. Went through a rough night and just wanted to get it out of the way. As you can probably tell I play a lot better when my mind is actually there :lol.

Did I read all the posts on this page right, or am I finally going blind in my old age?

I think we have to have an Official Rules page plus posts on the League BBS. :lol

Top Bottom