• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 10 League: Zep's a No Show....again

Kingbrave

eznark said:
This is retarded. Has this happened to you before?

Let's try to get one in, to see if I'm the problem. vabrave and I keep getting a connection error.

I think it took awhile for me and Rors to connect. I'm directly connected to my modem. Unless there is a problem with this new console, I don't know. I have had it downloading a shit ton of patches and my psn content overnight...

eznark said:
Kingbrave, fmt and I just played a game no problem

except i'm horrible, that's a problem!

i dont know if its the off speed pitches or what but i swear it looks like im in line to make solid contact and then i get the strike. i check the pitch evaluator and it says "VERY LATE". wtf!? i fucking pushed the button almost as the pitch was leaving his hands how can that be late! :lol

eznark

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
except i'm horrible, that's a problem!

i dont know if its the off speed pitches or what but i swear it looks like im in line to make solid contact and then i get the strike. i check the pitch evaluator and it says "VERY LATE". wtf!? i fucking pushed the button almost as the pitch was leaving his hands how can that be late! :lol

Doug Davis is a magical man. His slow delivery hypnotizes those who try and hit him. Wait til you see his counterpart, Dave Bush! muahahahahahahahahha

Also, I threw that Hoffman changeup hoping you would sit on it to see how far you could pound it, you did not disappoint! (And you will not be seeing Hoff in a close game)

Whenever you want to play again let me know

turnbuckle

Kingbrave said:
Sure. Hope it works

Its doing the same thing again. Sorry for wasting your time. Now I'm gonna hit something.

Have you tried signing in/out? Jambi and I had the same error a few times before but after he signed out (or maybe rebooted?) and signed back in we were able to play. Sometimes it took a try or to though.

Kingbrave

turnbuckle said:
Have you tried signing in/out? Jambi and I had the same error a few times before but after he signed out (or maybe rebooted?) and signed back in we were able to play. Sometimes it took a try or to though.

That's what I'm doing right now.

HAHA I connected to a guy doing play now, and the game froze.

eznark

Banned
I'll be online all night starting in like 45 minutes if anyone wants to play send me a PM on psn, I'm watching the Brewers gamebut I can switch that to my laptop.

Kingbrave let me know if you get it figured out, we need to get our games in by tomorrow night I think.

Kingbrave

eznark said:
I'll be online all night starting in like 45 minutes if anyone wants to play send me a PM on psn, I'm watching the Brewers gamebut I can switch that to my laptop.

Kingbrave let me know if you get it figured out, we need to get our games in by tomorrow night I think.

Okay. I played a few randoms and it connected fine. I'd like to wait till the Braves game is over if that's alright with you.

turnbuckle said:
Sounds good, just lemme know if you can't make it. Haven't played in over a week so you should be able to beat me by a greater margin than you probably already would have
I should be up for at least a game or 2 around 11 est and I'll be around pretty much all evening tomorrow.

LJ11

pistolpete2940 said:
LJ, let me know if you want to try again tonight, I'm free all night.

Should be free in a couple of hours, need to do a couple of things. Probably won't take two hours, but I'm being conservative.

turnbuckle

storybook77 said:
I should be up for at least a game or 2 around 11 est and I'll be around pretty much all evening tomorrow.

Do you mind if we start at 11:30? Didn't expect to get homework on the first day of summer semester and now I gotta haul my lethargic ass to the gym later than I intended.

turnbuckle said:
Do you mind if we start at 11:30? Didn't expect to get homework on the first day of summer semester and now I gotta haul my lethargic ass to the gym later than I intended.
I'll try but like I said, I'll be around all evening tomorrow.

LiveWire

DCX said:
getting on now, sorry, Prison Break season 1, oh shiii i'm turning into Bob.

DCX

Sent you an invite for the 3rd game in the series but I guess you logged off. Let's try to get this one in before the deadline tomorrow night.

DCX

DCX
LiveWire said:
Sent you an invite for the 3rd game in the series but I guess you logged off. Let's try to get this one in before the deadline tomorrow night.
yea, i'm too tired to start a new game tonight...gg, fucking bullpen fucked me, one pitch, a sinker that didn't sink :(

DCX

Nightz

Good first game FMT. Pena was a beast, and Latos just didn't have any control this game. I might be available for another game later. If not, tomorrow night.

gg dmczaf. Just managed to jump on a few early pitches. I gotta say there's a ton of speed on the Mets when I have to use a DH. Wind blowing out 13 MPH also was a factor.

looks like rareside tomorrow or Thursday I guess.

Nightz said:
Good first game FMT. Pena was a beast, and Latos just didn't have any control this game. I might be available for another game later. If not, tomorrow night.

yeah that was a good game. pena was feasting on that pitching. he has been my best player. at least i have longoria over a .150 ba :lol

and YOU almost came back too! threw some meatballs there and you just missed on a few other pitches.

i might be around for a game tomorrow night. my gf wanted to go see iron man 2 so we'll see!

LiveWire

DCX, I should be free all night tonight to get our 3rd and final series game in...also, LJ, it seems the 3rd game of my (Nationals) series with BigAT (Athletics) didn't get counted, I won the series 2 games to 1, can't remember exactly what the 3rd game score was but I think it was like 8-7 or something. It was two close wins for me and one blowout win for BigAT.

eznark

Banned
Kingbrave said:
Aight, logged in.

I don't know what the problem is. I'm directly connected to the modem, nat 1 and am able to connect to friends with no problems.
Same, and I played fmt yesterday. No clue dude.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Kingbrave said:
Aight, logged in.

I don't know what the problem is. I'm directly connected to the modem, nat 1 and am able to connect to friends with no problems.
I had a very similar issue after I upgraded to a Slim. Could not make heads or tails of what was going on. Out of the blue, it started working again.

Kingbrave

DenogginizerOS said:
I had a very similar issue after I upgraded to a Slim. Could not make heads or tails of what was going on. Out of the blue, it started working again.

I have no problems connecting to friends that live down the road or with randoms. It just happens with eznark. Maybe its because my Braves are playing his Brewers...hmmm...

eznark

Banned
Kingbrave said:
I have no problems connecting to friends that live down the road or with randoms. It just happens with eznark. Maybe its because my Braves are playing his Brewers...hmmm...
Try playing a different league game?

turnbuckle

Story - Lemme know what time you wanna play tonight. I'll schedule the stuff I gotta do around our series. I can play 1,2, or all 3 games tonight.

turnbuckle said:
Story - Lemme know what time you wanna play tonight. I'll schedule the stuff I gotta do around our series. I can play 1,2, or all 3 games tonight.

If you happen to be available now, then I can get at least 1 game in before I make dinner for me and my daughter.

Top Bottom