• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 10 League: Zep's a No Show....again

Kingbrave

Doytch said:
Damn, tough loss Kingbrave. I blame my BABIP of .178, everything was being hit right at you!

Yeah good game. I love close games like that. It's funny that the guy I bring in to replace the dude that got thrown out hit the walk off.

And I think I swung at every single curve you threw. My kid was even making fun of me.

eznark

Banned
Kingbrave said:
Yeah good game. I love close games like that. It's funny that the guy I bring in to replace the dude that got thrown out hit the walk off.

And I think I swung at every single curve you threw. My kid was even making fun of me.
Well shit, why the hell would it not let just you and I connect? How strange.

turnbuckle said:
Haha, great game there story. Nice clutch scoring. My bullpen is wrecked now :lol

Did your game lock up postgame?

Edit: I see it got recorded....good. I hope both of our starters can go deep this game or we're both in trouble. :lol

turnbuckle

storybook77 said:
Did your game lock up postgame?

Edit: I see it got recorded....good. I hope both of our starters can go deep this game or we're both in trouble. :lol

haha, it's not looking so good for our starters so far. This could get painful for both of us

LiveWire

Nightz, if you wanna try to get a game or two in tonight after LOST, let me know. I'm the Nationals, I think you're the Padres?

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Dmncnby2k9 said:
Hey Denogg, done for today. Game froze on me so couldnt talk to u thru there. I can play tomorrow around same time. Good games.
GG, man. Hard fought and really thrilling. I need to work on my fielding and baserunning methinks.

eznark

Banned
FMT you around for games today/night?

COmmish you may as well just sim mine and Braves games. I'm not going to keep banging my head against that wall and I imagine he feels the same.

Kingbrave

eznark said:
FMT you around for games today/night?

COmmish you may as well just sim mine and Braves games. I'm not going to keep banging my head against that wall and I imagine he feels the same.

Yeah, no need to waste time trying. I just want to know why we couldn't connect.

Kingbrave

Doytch said:
I'm heading out tonight, but you want to get another game or two in on Thursday, Kingbrave? Same time-ish, say 7.

Yeah that's good for me. I have a friend from out of town in tonight and we are gonna go party, so tomorrow is great.

rareside

Frankman you still awake? It's late but just got home from the ballpark. Will probably play one game before bed. Let me know if you're around. Otherwise I'll be home tomorrow all night to play a game or two.

rareside said:
Frankman you still awake? It's late but just got home from the ballpark. Will probably play one game before bed. Let me know if you're around. Otherwise I'll be home tomorrow all night to play a game or two.
... after Friday night I'm out for as much as a week.

One bad inning screws the pooch, same old story... and the bullcrap bounces on wild pitches that ricochet right back to the catcher made it worse. I've got to watch that, wonder if the FR being high has something to do with that.

Least I got the Maine Event going up next game, hopefully he throws another near no-no.

rareside

GG Frankman, you got screwed on a couple wild balls. That's one thing I've noticed in some stadiums. I think it has more to do with how far the backstop is than anything else. CitiField's backstop seems damn close.

LJ11

eznark said:
anyone hear from FMT lately?

I know he's been busy the past few days with the Madden league. I'm sure he'll reply to your PM, he's probably had to read over a dozen because of the Madden league.

Just an FYI for everyone, we're in week 4.

Top Bottom