• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 10 League: Zep's a No Show....again

LJ11

Doytch said:
LJ I'll be free around the same time as yesterday before 7. Or again after the Jays game.

Cool, I'll be available at both time slots, so whatever you're comfortable with.

LJ11, DCX is starting the game in old Yankee stadium instead of NYS. Is that legal? Different dimensions and all... I mean why don't I play my games in old Shea where the park won't take away my homers?

DCX

DCX
The Frankman said:
LJ11, DCX is starting the game in old Yankee stadium instead of NYS. Is that legal? Different dimensions and all...
lol it's the same dimensions lol It effects both of us come on dude. :lol :lol

DCX

*sigh* game froze on DCX's side.

Top 6, Aceves just came in to face Reyes, 4-4 score. Do we replay the game now? Guess so...

EDIT: If it wasn't for that ridiculous home plate call I could've had a 4-3 lead. :lol

LJ11

Good series dude.

Adam Jones was money for me, now he's dog shit.

Still can't believe those fastballs went dead fucking center. Hit the release point perfect.

Doytch

Yeah, good series. I managed to work my way out of a few jams, a couple of bounces and it would've ended differently.

That Encarnacion shot was a total fluke. I was trying to influence it to the right-side, and felt that I mis-timed the swing anyway. No idea how it went out.

Sanjuro, you's next.

LJ11

Good game Jambi, bit lucky with some pitches. Few bouts of lag screwed the both of us, Upton solo shot immediately comes to mind.

I'll be around tomorrow.

JambiBum

LJ11 said:
Good game Jambi, bit lucky with some pitches. Few bouts of lag screwed the both of us, Upton solo shot immediately comes to mind.

I'll be around tomorrow.

I haven't caught any breaks at all the past two games. Everything just does not go my way :lol.

Did you change the sliders for fielding ability this time around? I seem to see a lot more errors from infielders now. Not just mine but other teams as well.

LJ11

JambiBum said:
I haven't caught any breaks at all the past two games. Everything just does not go my way :lol.

Did you change the sliders for fielding ability this time around? I seem to see a lot more errors from infielders now. Not just mine but other teams as well.

Nope, no changes. You only can change reaction, and I have it set so infielders are more adept at getting jumps.

I'll be around after the Mets game.

DCX we gotta finish up the last game, I got Livewire waiting on the other end ... and I forgot he's out all weekend. :D

Man I may have to play 2 games in one day next series. I HATE that.

LJ11

Good series.

Rant time, Tejada looked safe to me. Insane if he was out, because that dribbler was perfectly placed. Definitely checked my swing with Izturis, which would have walked in the equalizer.

Lastly, lag was awful, you basically kept the PCI in the middle and waited for a mistake. Lag strikes, 2 run shot.

Edit: Awful may be too harsh, it would just spike up at the worst possible moment, at least for me anyway. Which is why I pitched a little faster than I normally do, I just wanted that green bar. Good series.

JambiBum

LJ11 said:
Good series.

Rant time, Tejada looked safe to me. Insane if he was out, because that dribbler was perfectly placed. Definitely checked my swing with Izturis, which would have walked in the equalizer.

Lastly, lag was awful, you basically kept the PCI in the middle and waited for a mistake. Lag strikes, 2 run shot.

Edit: Awful may be too harsh, it would just spike up at the worst possible moment, at least for me anyway. Which is why I pitched a little faster than I normally do, I just wanted that green bar. Good series.
Play was close. Could have gone either way. That check was iffy. Think it might have been a strike though. I never move my PCI. I'm just inconsistent with it so I leave it be and wait for mistakes. I think one game didn't register or it's just being slow like it does sometimes. Good series though.

Also sorry about when we first started and the connection dropped. Some dumbass decided to flick my internet switch off because he wanted to know what the switch did.

LJ11

Nah, no worries about the internet dropping, shit happens.

It was definitely not a strike, boxscores are one thing this game gets right and if you look it says high and outside. Doesn't matter, it's in the books.

With respect to the game not counting, the boxscore is up on the GAF 2.0 site, the front page was updated with a picture of Upton (hero of the game I guess), so it's probably not taking longer than normal to update. No worries, I'll fill in the W when the time comes if it doesn't update.

Everyone should be in week 3 by now.

eznark

Banned
The always atrocious The Show fielding animations cost me a game, fantastic. For some inexplicable reason Weeks decides to wait an hour before throwing to first in the ninth and of course that run scores.

Bob is obviously using cheat codes.

eznark

Banned
It was shaping up to be such an awesome extra innings game, for it to end like that is lame. GameShark a home run next time.

Mrbob

Karma my friend. That is what you get for trying to cheat the system two innings prior when my guy at first got picked off on a phantom tag and I hit a double to the gap one batter later. :D The game recognized its error and corrected itself!

DCX

DCX
The Frankman said:
DCX we gotta finish up the last game, I got Livewire waiting on the other end ... and I forgot he's out all weekend. :D

Man I may have to play 2 games in one day next series. I HATE that.
Around 3:30.

eznark

Banned
Shit. All the roads around me are flooded and it doesn't look like it's going to stop anytime soon so I'm probably home for the duration. Want to finish up, Bob?

Top Bottom