• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 10 League: Zep's a No Show....again

Sanjuro

u mad?

My racist internet allowed you then to score from first on a grounder to center at Fenway with my SS out of position.

Sanjuro

Doytch said:
:lol That was so dumb. Don't even know why the SS was covering 2nd against a RHB.
My favorite from the first game is when I was going to beat you out at first on a grounder to SS but my runner ran around second and into your player.

I'll play the next one in a few mins if you want

Doytch

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
My favorite from the first game is when I was going to beat you out at first on a grounder to SS but my runner ran around second and into your player.

I'll play the next one in a few mins if you want
Have some stuff to take care of now, say around 7?

Sanjuro

2vlli4x.jpg

Doytch

Commissioner, I don't believe that skipping Cancerboy for a senior citizen is "Sim Beisbol." Please expunge the results and give me the win. In return, I'll stop making fun of Ike Davis, Jason Bay, and the crackpot geriatric that sometimes calls Mets games.

Sanjuro

Doytch said:
Commissioner, I don't believe that skipping Cancerboy for a senior citizen is "Sim Beisbol." Please expunge the results and give me the win. In return, I'll stop making fun of Ike Davis, Jason Bay, and the crackpot geriatric that sometimes calls Mets games.
Why u mad?

I didn't skip Lester, I took Matsusaka out of the rotation.

Sanjuro

Doytch said:
I'm mad because I struck out 18 fucking times. I figured that was obvious.
At least I didn't strike you out twenty times with Beckett, I think you would be more pissed at that one. You got me into a shitton of jams though.

I'm still mad you took away a win for my man Clay. :(

LiveWire

gg Frank. Mets almost choked it away. :lol Must've been a Bill Buckner poltergeist in Citi Field. Despite that green online indicator, shit was really laggy at points; even though I was direct connected. Of course, it lags up during the wild pitch when the tying run is on 3rd and I'm jamming R1 to go back. Oh well.

That game sucked. Couldn't locate my sinker for the life of me and had a WTF moment when I found out I was missing RAW/pre-RAW chat. Panicked from the 6th-inning on. If you want to play again tonight hit me up.

Top Bottom