• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 10 League: Zep's a No Show....again

LJ11

eznark said:
woo hoo!

Tomorrow I am free all day & night(except I want to watch the pressers) then from Wed to Sunday I won't be around until after 10 est.

I can play now or after the Mets game, I'll be free after 10 most nights as well. Just let me know when you want to play.

eznark

Banned
LJ11 said:
I can play now or after the Mets game, I'll be free after 10 most nights as well. Just let me know when you want to play.
Want to get one in now?

nm, thought the mets started at 8. I'll be around after their game.

LJ11

eznark said:
Want to get one in now?

nm, thought the mets started at 8. I'll be around after their game.

You were too busy with E3 bud!!

I'll be around after the game dude.

Edit: If it gets one sided, I'll be available sooner.

LJ11

ez, hate to do this but I won't be able to play tonight. My brother called I have to run out and help him out for a couple of hours. Sorry again dude, I'll be free the next few nights for sure.

eznark

Banned
No problem, my power actually went out last night around 9 and didn't come back on until this morning. Crazy storms here the past week. I'll be around tonight around 10.

LJ11

Cool.

With Frank being banned, not sure on duration, you guys are going to have to contact him via AIM (screen name is in the OP).

DCX

DCX
pistolpete2940 said:
Yo DCX, if you're around, we can get a game in now. If not, I should be around after 6 tonight.
after six would be it then. I should try to get one in around then, if not a little later around 8:30-9.

DCX

eznark

Banned
Really? The developers don't know that a baserunner who gets hit by a batted ball is out? Cost me two runs. Thanks Santa Monica.

LJ11

eznark said:
Awesome. Love giving up 2 runs because the developers don't know the rules then losing by 2.

That was one of the funniest things I've seen. Usually, almost always, they jump out of the fucking way but Atkin's fat ass just stood there. He shouldn't have been in the game either, should have been Wigginton at 1st.

Honestly, I should have restarted the game at that point, but figured I would just strike out by swing at anything. Wasn't trying to score at all, but somehow I made contact twice and brought in the runs, it's on me. Next time we play, I'll have my AIM on and laptop next to me so if we have an issue we can come to a quick resolution.

Game screwed you for sure, but maybe it was karma for not taking the out/sacrifice by the pitcher in that same inning. You got the out, couldn't advance the runner, but I still got the runner over on that botched call.

Good game though, you got squeezed a bunch. Struck out looking more than a few times. Enjoyed it outside that stupid play.

eznark

Banned
Oh shit, I'm not saying I lost because of it and it's not like you made it happen.

That was a super frustrating game over all. You had so damn many bloops! Did you have any extra base hits?

LJ11

eznark said:
Oh shit, I'm not saying I lost because of it and it's not like you made it happen.

That was a super frustrating game over all. You had so damn many bloops! Did you have any extra base hits?

No, I didn't have a single extra base hit. Really did get lucky, it's how my series have gone. Win the 1st game, luck involved, and fall short the next two.

I'll be available after the Mets game.

LJ11

eznark said:
fuck that

Did you get knocked off, or was it just a disconnect?

Great game up to that point. Think you should get the win for that one, since I caught the break in the first game.

Let me know what you want to do.

Edit: I knew that pitch to Fielder was either going to end up a HR or a filthy strike. You got squeezed again as well.

eznark

Banned
No, I didn't get disconnected or kicked or anything. Your question is an obvious attempt to cover up you pulling the plug on your router. Jerk.

Around to play today? Little date night with the wife tonight so I probably will not be able to play tonight. If you want to get the game in before 5 I can do that.

LJ11

eznark said:
No, I didn't get disconnected or kicked or anything. Your question is an obvious attempt to cover up you pulling the plug on your router. Jerk.

Around to play today? Little date night with the wife tonight so I probably will not be able to play tonight. If you want to get the game in before 5 I can do that.

I can't play tonight either man. GAF was down most of the day for me, when I checked anyway, was free to play too. Damn, I'll have free time the next couple of days.

Top Bottom