• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 10 League: Zep's a No Show....again

JambiBum

My internet just dropped for two seconds and killed the game. What the fuck. I'll take the loss sanj unless you want to play again.

Sanjuro

JambiBum said:
My internet just dropped for two seconds and killed the game. What the fuck. I'll take the loss sanj unless you want to play again.
Yeah I had no idea what happened. I dunno what to do, normally I just replay if it was within the first few innings or so. I'm not sure what options LJ has.

JambiBum

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Yeah I had no idea what happened. I dunno what to do, normally I just replay if it was within the first few innings or so. I'm not sure what options LJ has.

It's up to you. LJ can assign the win to you or let us replay it. Your choice. I'm fine with it either way.

LJ11

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:

I can assign a W/L, so let me know what you guys decide to do.

Sanjuro

Good game. I was going to murder you if I lost though, that inning I walked in a run the game was throwing my pitch right away for some of them. Was going insane.

JambiBum

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Good game. I was going to murder you if I lost though, that inning I walked in a run the game was throwing my pitch right away for some of them. Was going insane.

I went crazy a lot that series. Probably clinically insane by now. That play in the top of the ninth almost made me break my controller. Good series though. Every game was close.

LJ11

Good series ez, well pitched one except for that 7th inning collapse in the 3rd game.

Hard to get a beat on Gallardo.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, really good series. Gallardo is studly and I work his ass hard. Three starts, three CG's! I think it was aeound that seventh inning when I was finally good and drunk, maybe that's my key to offense. Lucroy also earned the everyday catching job.

Sorry about the pausing in the first game, there were a lot of tense moments in the actual Brewers game.

Mrbob

I finally have some guys busting out of cold slumps. My starting lineup had like 6 guys with ICE symbols by their name when I was playing the Angels. :lol I think I'm down to like 3 guys now in a cold slump.

If my pitching weren't keeping me in most of these games I'd be 2-10 right now the way I've been not hitting the ball.

Sanjuro

Mrbob said:
I finally have some guys busting out of cold slumps. My starting lineup had like 6 guys with ICE symbols by their name when I was playing the Angels. :lol I think I'm down to like 3 guys now in a cold slump.

If my pitching weren't keeping me in most of these games I'd be 2-10 right now the way I've been not hitting the ball.
Yeah. Cameron has been hitting like shit for me. I replaced him with Hermida and he was the deciding factor in both of the games played.

eznark, Yeah I should be around then depending on how the game goes tonight.

eznark

Banned
I'm pissed I didn't look ahead at the schedule, I would have saved Gallardo had I known I was playing the damn leader. Now you get my shitty scrubs. Enjoy the 5 minutes delivery of Doug Davis.

Sanjuro

eznark said:
I'm pissed I didn't look ahead at the schedule, I would have saved Gallardo had I known I was playing the damn leader. Now you get my shitty scrubs. Enjoy the 5 minutes delivery of Doug Davis.
I think you have,

Buchholz
Wake
Lackey

Possibly Dice-K.

DCX and I decided that we're just gonna go ahead and sim our games. Our schedules just didn't match up :/

Doytch, you're my week 4 opponent, let me know when you can play. I'm free the rest of the night

LJ11

Dmncnby2k9 said:
Commish, me n Frankman played our gm n it didnt register my win. The players stats were updated though.

I'll give you the W.

Simming involves me flicking a coin, so if you'd like a particular side of the coin let me know....:lol

LJ11

pistolpete2940 said:
Tails never fails son!

It did this time. 2-1 in DCX's favor, sorry bro.

Edit: Think it's alright to go ahead and play your week 5 games, just don't rush through the series on one night.

eznark

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Just was hoping to get a game in today, trying to play the game more often. Whenever works, I should be around tomorrow.
I'm going to be in and out of the house today but should be able to get one in whenever. I just don't want to get out way ahead of everyone.

Doytch

pistolpete2940 said:
DCX and I decided that we're just gonna go ahead and sim our games. Our schedules just didn't match up :/

Doytch, you're my week 4 opponent, let me know when you can play. I'm free the rest of the night
I can play tonight, after 7.

Sanjuro

eznark said:
I'm going to be in and out of the house today but should be able to get one in whenever. I just don't want to get out way ahead of everyone.
We are only behind the people who couldn't complete their games. Everyone else is on pace with us. Whenever you want to get a game in let me know here or AIM.

Nothing pisses me off more than getting thrown out at third base off a wild pitch when I didn't even think to attempt to score. Uhg

Edit: good series doytch, nice walkoff at the end there. There was lag throughout but that was expected. Good shit

Doytch

Yeah good series. Your hitting is nuts, the only time I got anything going was with Ricky's curveball. Changeups kept getting crushed even though they're Marcum and Ricky's #1 pitches.

15 HRs in the series combined.

Top Bottom