• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 10 League: Zep's a No Show....again

LJ11

BigAT said:
I'm around now if you want to get a game in. Hit me up on AIM if you're around.

I'll be around until the start of the Mets game, will be available after as well.

Frank/Dominican what's your status. Dmncn, I know you said one of the games didn't count (a win in your favor), looks like you played one more, so I'm guessing you have one more game remaining in the series?

LJ11

We're moving at a snails pace. We're half way there, a few more weeks and we have this all wrapped up.

DCX/Live, when are you playing?

LiveWire

LJ11 said:
We're moving at a snails pace. We're half way there, a few more weeks and we have this all wrapped up.

DCX/Live, when are you playing?

You can boot me from the league. My schedule has just gotten too crazy with travel for work right now. Sorry I couldn't finish out the season.. :/

DCX

DCX
LJ11 said:
DCX, you still in or what?
i'm in, he was suppose to play me last night...the last dude and i had schedule problems..i'm in, i play my games for as long as there is someone to play :/

DCX

LJ11

DCX said:
i'm in, he was suppose to play me last night...the last dude and i had schedule problems..i'm in, i play my games for as long as there is someone to play :/

DCX

I understand dude, I'm just making sure. Plus you have Madden/NCAA coming up, just want to make sure that you'll have enough time.

Edit: turnbuckle, a spot is open if you want it. Have to play as the Nationals though, your call.

Doytch

Alright, done. Send an invite when you get on so I hear the rumble.

e: Gotta go but gonna be free to play again sat/sun afternoon.

LJ11

Turnbuckle is taking over for the Nats, so DCX get in touch with him when you have a chance. I don't have a problem with you playing Doytch first and then doing your series with Turn.

turnbuckle

Dcx I'll be available pretty much anytime tomorrow. Goin fishing tonight and sunday so lemme know if any time saturday works for ya.(or any other nationals opponent I'm supposed to face next-haven't seen the schedule yet.

DCX

DCX
turnbuckle said:
Dcx I'll be available pretty much anytime tomorrow. Goin fishing tonight and sunday so lemme know if any time saturday works for ya.(or any other nationals opponent I'm supposed to face next-haven't seen the schedule yet.
i'll be on for most of the evening and night

DCX

BigAT

LJ11 said:
Tomorrow would be best.
Can you play relatively early? I have a family thing I need to be at around 2, I can play before that though. I'm an early riser, so let me know what time works for you.

LJ11

BigAT said:
Can you play relatively early? I have a family thing I need to be at around 2, I can play before that though. I'm an early riser, so let me know what time works for you.

Went to the beach dude, sorry about that. I'll be up pretty late if you're free, if not tomorrow.

Mrbob said:
Is there a secret formula to getting games in with Frankman? He is banned from GAF and I hardly see him on aim.
Jus finished up with him. Wasnt easy bro. Used aim and psn to get in contact with him.

LJ11

BigAT said:
LJ, I'm up and good to play whenever.

Sorry dude, was out/busy most of the day. Tomorrow I'll have plenty of free time.

I'll try to coordinate with Frank to get things moving at a faster pace. Just need a few more games played and we can move on to week 6.

JambiBum

Alright so after the past couple of series I'm really really tired of the stupid shit that happens in this game. I'm to the point to where if anything else happens I might have to quit the league in order not to go insane.

Example A: First game against pete is an excellent pitcher's duel. I score the first run of the game off of back to back two out doubles. Couple of innings later pete gets a lead off single and his pitcher is up. He bunts like I expected so my 3rd basemen goes to throw out Brad Penny at first. Instead he just lobs the ball over his head and pete scores on what should have been a sacrifice bunt and his pitcher moves to third. Next guy up hits a single to take the lead. Final score being 2-1.

Example B: Second game against pete. Pete hits a slow roller to second and beats it out. Not a big problem there. Next guy up hits a single to make it 1st and 3rd nobody out. Strike out the next two guys only to have the third guy hit a slow chopper to 3rd. Thinking I got out of the jam I make my throw to first only to have the guy called safe. Run scores. Final score again 2-1.

Going nuts with this game. Nothing against any of the guys I've played at all. Pete even shook his head in disbelief at the bunt triple thing. All I know if it happens anymore I'm probably gonna bounce out of the league.

Edit: Yeah pete that's fine. I need a break anyway lol ^

Mrbob

I'd love to know the voodoo ritual to make him appear. Been waiting about a week to play him, now I'm in crunch mode this week with my final due next monday gonna be a tight week for me.

Top Bottom