• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB 10 League: Zep's a No Show....again

BigAT

Mrbob said:
I'd love to know the voodoo ritual to make him appear. Been waiting about a week to play him, now I'm in crunch mode this week with my final due next monday gonna be a tight week for me.
You have to burn an effigy of Jose Reyes during a full moon.

LJ11

Turn, you can play the Yanks, haven't advanced it yet.

Since DCX and Doytch have started their series, you can move up to the next one as well, and play DCX when his series is over.

Good game Jambi, total opposite of last series if I remember correctly. All these games were pitcher's duels. Not sure what pitch you threw there, I was just sitting on a low change hoping you you made a mistake. Good series.

JambiBum

pistolpete2940 said:
Good game Jambi, total opposite of last series if I remember correctly. All these games were pitcher's duels. Not sure what pitch you threw there, I was just sitting on a low change hoping you you made a mistake. Good series.

It was a fastball. Same pitch you struck out on every other time I threw it lol.

DCX

DCX
turnbuckle said:
:lol

----

Ahh just saw your new post. I'm just here watching the tigers / twins game. :p
gg bro..i hate this game omtimes with the fucked up base running, i have lost 5 games this way.

DCX

turnbuckle

Good game dcx. Our fielders were doing some weird things. Especially when your rf just gave up on that fly ball. When are you good to finish our last two?

DCX

DCX
turnbuckle said:
Good game dcx. Our fielders were doing some weird things. Especially when your rf just gave up on that fly ball. When are you good to finish our last two?
i can do one tomorrow, same time.

DCX

Came in to ask cause I can't seem to find the solution even via google...I'm trying to download the new roster update but all my PS3 does is freeze. Fuck that shit :( I've deleted/reinstalled my game, removed all previous save files, not sure what I can do.

can someone help?

BigAT

ph33nix said:
Came in to ask cause I can't seem to find the solution even via google...I'm trying to download the new roster update but all my PS3 does is freeze. Fuck that shit :( I've deleted/reinstalled my game, removed all previous save files, not sure what I can do.

can someone help?
Get the Wii version.

my game doesn't even fucking work. can't play online, can't download updates, freezes everytime i try to do either. piece of shit. I wasn't even having these problems last month but i am now?

the wii wouldn't do this.

turnbuckle

DCX said:
i can do one tomorrow, same time.

DCX

Excellent. If you don't mind, can you post in here or send me a message on aim about 20-30 minutes before you'll be on? I'm gonna be at work until it's time for us to play our game.

LJ11

ph33nix said:
my game doesn't even fucking work. can't play online, can't download updates, freezes everytime i try to do either. piece of shit. I wasn't even having these problems last month but i am now?

the wii wouldn't do this.

Obvious as fuck, but you downloaded the new firmware update right?

yeah....I have been absent from ps3 since late may, and gaf in general from late may till now...did I miss some kind of memo that the latest firmware update fucks with it?

turnbuckle

I didn't read what the new update did, but I didn't have any issue playing after getting it. But there's been so many random connection issues to people with this game that it wouldn't surprise me that some % of people are having the same problem you're having.

DCX

DCX
turnbuckle said:
I didn't read what the new update did, but I didn't have any issue playing after getting it. But there's been so many random connection issues to people with this game that it wouldn't surprise me that some % of people are having the same problem you're having.
u home?

DCX

Mrbob

Damn my offense is snake bitten in this game. I guess I'm like the real life Cubs. :lol Losing 1 to 0. :(

I had some tough luck that last game. I had about 7 outs to the warning track. Most of my other outs were hard hit too. Hard line drives everywhere can I track my BABIP somewhere?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
So you suck at Show this year Bob?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Your odds of joining the league would improve if you were posting in a thread that actually had to do with the correct sport.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Matrix said:
Your odds of joining the league would improve if you were posting in a thread that actually had to do with the correct sport.

Son of a bitch. Tabs in Firefox screw me once again.

Matrix

Mrbob said:
My pitching is ok, but I can't hit the ball to save my life right now.

I feel your pain. The Stros are so bad at hitting in the game, that I have semi adopted the Blue Jays. Ya I went Canadian, that's how much I'm disgusted by the Stros.

edit- their pitching is just as bad :lol

BigAT

B10LE.png

Totally saved that game for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbqHJs4WZGg#t=1m38s

turnbuckle

DCX, wanna try again tonight? Same as yesterday, I'll be available any time after 8pm - just give me a 20 minute or so warning. (I work past 8pm to get ahead, but will gladly leave this place for some baseball)

If not, basically same thing DMNC.

Top Bottom